Isn't he so cute?!!! Seeing a picture like this makes it all seem worth it.
This 4D ultrasound was actually done almost 2 months ago, it's just taken me this long to scan and upload it. The doctor reassured me that the hole in his head and blurry cheek are just results of the picture- he is a healthy little boy as far as we can tell!
15 comments:
aren't the 4D ultrasounds so cool?? i have one of asher that was done at like 32 weeks and he looks exactly like he did as a brand new baby.
aren't you getting so excited to see his cute face?? near the end of pregnancy i can barely sleep because i get so excited.
Wow those things are so cool. Look at his little lips all pouty. Can't you just wait to see what he looks like in the flesh?!
I heard you are scheduled for Apr. 2nd...that is Wyatt's due date- but if he doesn't make it, I'm gonna schedule for the 3rd. Our little guys will be a day apart.
Those are the best pictures. It's amazing how much detail they pick up.
such a cute little boy. it is kind of freaky how clear that picture is. i am excited to see if he looks the same when he is born. post of a picture of you nice and pregnant and all.
Yay for baby Max! Glad to hear he's healthy! It's so fun to get a glimpse of what they'll look like when they come out!
So amazing. His little face is so perfect! My co-worker's wife is scheduled for c-section April 5th. She's really uncomfortable right now. I guess she moves the baby around with her hands when she's in an uncomfortable spot. Do you do that? Yikes.
Can't wait to meet baby Max!
SO CUTE!!! I can't wait for him to get here! How are you feeling? I need to call you. love ya!
How sweet. He's so cute! I so wanted to get one of those 4D ultrasounds last time I was pregnant. Never did! Although we are 2 for 2 now both the spitting image of daddy...it kinda negates the surprise factor. Try to enjoy your last trimester!
Oh, I want a baby right now!! He's so cute. Max is going to be my buddy if he is born on April 2nd, but I'm secretly hoping he comes a little bit before then!
What a great picture to have. He looks so cute. That is fun to be able to see him like that, it does make it all seem worth it. Can't wait to see him in person.
That is so cool! I thought my "sticking out the tongue" pic was cool- your's is so detailed! Love it!! Good luck with the last 2 months- I am miserable! just over 4 weeks to go and so UNCOMFORTABLE!!! So excited for all these boys to be so close in age! yeah!! BTW, you didn't win the Peekaboobaby, but you'll still be getting one! Happy Baby!
i can tell baby max is going to be so handsome already!!!
oh my cuteness! another gorgeous boy.
That is so amazing how they can get such a clear picture of the baby! Looks like another cutie. You are s lucky to have such adorable babies.
Oh, he's just SO cue! I can't wait to see real pictures of him, and to meet him -and your two older boys- one day :)
Post a Comment