Saturday morning all of the Laurels in our stake were in a modesty fashion show for part of a mother daughter activity that our stake put on. Carli was pretty excited to get all dressed up and wasn't shy at all while walking down the runway! Christy did her hair, I did her make-up and my mom helped her pick out the dress. She looked so beautiful! I love this last picture of Carli with Christy's three oldest daughters. What cute girls!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
15 comments:
She looks so pretty! She's so lucky to have her sisters close and I bet it was so fun for you guys to all get to help her with her modeling debut!
She looks likes she had a great time. She looks so pretty.
What a gorgeous girl! I love her hair and make-up! All of the Warnick girls have the best hair. I'm glad she had a great time. She's becoming a lady! Wow how time flies.
That is so sweet, it looks like Carli loved getting all glammed up! How fun!
She is seriously my favorite. And looks SO pretty. That dress really is so cute too - modest and perfect and so flattering.
Carli! She is so beautiful ... I can't believe how old she is getting and how pretty she is! (of course it's not a surprise coming from your family)- but still! Tell her she's a beauty! Proud of her too! Cousin Julie
Look at our little DIVA!!!
down the runway, how cool is she! She is so awesome and she looks beautiful. Tell her friends from AZ say hi. Love the pictures, thxs for sharing
Love that dress! She looks so cute, what a fun idea and so fun for the girls. Christy's girls are getting so big and grown up, I'm not sure who is who, but I think its Hadley that looks just like your mom. They are all so cute.
She looks great! And, could the smile on her face get any better?
Beautiful!
FYI, we've recently changed our blog address...if you're interested, our new address is:
http://mike-shelby.blogspot.com/
wow, she looks so cute. she should wear make-up more often. she looks so much more mature. i am so sad i had to miss it. nice job girls on the hair, make-up and dress.
ps i love your valentine theme, so cute!!!
she looks gorgeous! good job on the makeup and i love the dress.
Carli!!
She looks sooo beautiful - hair, make-up, dress. What a fun night for her...
I made sure Andy saw these pictures. (with my help) He likes seeing what's up with his cousins!
I love the new blog look!
Post a Comment