We took the kids to the Irvine Spectrum last Friday night and let them ride the train and the carousel, ate burgers at Johny Rockets, and went to the children's section of Borders and read books and rode the escalator. Sadly, their favorite part of the night was the escalator- they just wanted to keep riding it up and down!

Tonight for Family Home Evening we took the kids to Disneyland and had such a fun time. Nathan is finally tall enough to ride the big rides so Jon took both of the boys on Thunder Mountain. Jake wasn't too sure about it, but Nathan rode it 3 times- he loved it!

Some other highlights of the last few weeks include:
Some other highlights of the last few weeks include:
-Jake splitting the back of his head open falling off of the couch and hitting the coffee table at my parents house. Jon super-glued it back together and it seems to be healing nicely.
-Jake and Nathan had their first dental appointments and got their teeth cleaned. I'm happy to report that neither of them have any cavities- yet!
-I made a very unsuccessful, though valiant attempt at potty-training both boys and am now facing up to the reality that I am going to have 3 boys in diapers very soon.
-Everything looked good in my ultrasound last week and Max is actually measuring right on, despite me being so big! The c-section is scheduled for April 2nd and can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned!
...and that's about all I can think of as far as what's going on with us right now. Sorry, nothing too exciting this time!
10 comments:
Looks like you're having fun. Glad the super glue is helping! :)
How did you get your c-section to be scheduled before mine!? I'm a little jealous! :)
Whatever--it's never boring to read an update from you! It's great to see your fam and hear the latest. I am still just so jealous that you can go to Disneyland for FHE. Man, that would rock.
Wow, looks like the Spectrum has changed just a little since the last time I was there. Ride the train? We'll have to check it out next time.
Guess what? Carrie's pregnant! She's due in August.
So nice that you know when the baby is coming. I am going to be dying come that time and I will still have 7 weeks left!! I haven't found bedding I love yet. PBK has the best options but nothing I love enough to fork over that much cash. I need to make room for the crib first I guess. Love the fun pics. So jealous of your nice weather and that you can do outside things.
sorry, but none of what you wrote sounds boring to me. if your life isn"t too exciting than i don't know what my life is. completely noneventful these days. it is kind of nice though after all the chaos over the holidays. 3 boys in diapers, yikes!! i feel sort of bad for you.
The spectrum train is so fun, huh? Is Nathan really tall enough to ride Big Thunder? I guess so. Kaleb has about one inch still.
Boys do have a lot of injuries, that is for sure. And, potty training is probably one of the worst things on the planet.
April 2nd??? That is my birthday. What a great day, although I don't usually encourage other people to be born on MY day.
Now I know that Max is going to be special. I knew this third boy would be extra charming.
The spectrum is one of the things we've really missed about living in Irvine-well, that and not having to drive in the snow!
Three boys in diapers? So SORRY! I love the picture of you holding them in front of the fountain. Looks like you really do have your hands full. Adorable boys!
Disneyland? For FHE? that's awesome! ususally for FHE we do something boring like go get ice cream.
I can't believe your due date is almost here. Time flies...well, for me it did, not for you though,huh?
Sometimes the most fun family times are the least exciting, don't you think?
Post a Comment