So I was having a really bad day today- nothing big, just feeling tired, exhausted and the kids were out of control. I was counting down the minutes until Jon got home when much to my surprise he walked in 45 minutes early, handed me some money and told me to go get my nails done and just relax for a while. I seriously love this guy. He knows exactly what I need and is always so nice and supportive. I'm a lucky girl.
Then for Young Women's tonight they threw a baby shower for me and 2 of the other leaders, Cortney and Sunny. We are all having our babies in the next few months and are all having boys! We played some fun games, ate good food and each got a homemade blanket and a service book where the girls in each of our classes donated services that they are going to do for us. It was a great way to end a bad day!
15 comments:
Looks like your up as late as me...I get on this computer and I can't turn it off!
I had to laugh when I read about you "just waiting" for Jon to get home to relieve you. I know exactly how you feel!! Our guys really help us out huh!
Your baby shower sounds like fun too! Hope you got to eat lots of yummy sweets!
I am forwarding your blog address to my husband... seriously now! Who does that?! Although I have to admit, I did get a massage gift certificate and pedicure gift certificate for my bday-- but I still need the babysitter..... hmmmm- 45 minutes early, I doubt it!
How great is that?? Good job Jon.
That was so nice of your YW group. I think you might need some of those services very soon!
could you get any cuter being pregnant?
What a cute tummy! :) I'm glad the day turned around for you. Sometimes our hubbies can be so intuned! :)
Less than two months honey!!!!! Are you as excited to get this thing out as I am?! As much as I LOVE feeling the baby move, it is starting to get a bit cramped in there! :)
Seriously, can you get any cuter, pregnant lady?
I'm glad Jon surprised you on your bad day. Does Jon know about Burke Williams near Mission Mall? I think you deserve a spa day ;).
Will you have another baby shower? Let me know! Have you set up the nursery for baby Max yet?
how fun! you look so out-of-control beautiful with your cute little belly.
now we need pictures of the quilt!
Hey! Where is my Jon? Man, it's a cryin shame he doesn't have a brother that is not a brother! but you deserve it! I second all the comments about you being so dang cute pregnant! I just hope I can look as cute as you one day! (Assuming I find my own Jon. :) ) Love ya!
Aah, how sweet of Jon to do that for you. It;s nice to have a husband who really can see exactly what you need, I have one of those too!
What a fun shower you had, sounds very sweet. And seriously, I can hardly even see a belly there, you are so cute! I look about ready to pop compared to you!
I wish my bad days sounded like that! Hooray for Jon! Let's have him get together with Joses and "talk" about husband etiquete.
Are you having another baby shower too?? I think I'm making food for it although I can't keep track of all these baby showers!
Why are you such a cute pregnant lady? Seriously, you set the bar FAR too high for the rest of us who have to live up to that at some point. HONESTLY, get the ball seh!
At least Jon got the ball. That was such a thoughtful thing to do!
Major props to Jon! That is so awesome. You girls are so cute with your darling bellies! Go boys!
i want zac to come home early, hand me some money and tell me to go get my nails done. thanks for the idea, i'll haave to mention that one to him. how nice of your girls to throw a shower for you pregnant women. that service book will come in handy i am sure.
Hey girl, I'm glad you got some time for yourself. I feel like my kids go really crazy too, it's nice to know I'm are not alone. Nice job Jon!
Your a good guy Jon!! I am glad you got some "me" time. The shower sounds like fun, what a great gift idea from the YW. Sounds like it was a good day, you look great too!
Post a Comment