Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's a tradition in our family to have a green dinner on St. Patrick's Day so this year I made it complete with green bread, green rice with green Italian chicken, asparagus and green lemonade. I think I covered every shade of green on the plate! It may not look very appetizing, but I thought it all tasted pretty good! I hope that everyone had a fun "Green Day" as well!!!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute, though it doesn't look the most appetizing! :) Kids love that kind of stuff. Sarah, you look cute, but I want to see your tummy before you pop! :)

with love, r said...

It looks like it belongs in "Green Eggs and Ham"!
By the way, the new sidewalk in the back is amazing! What a great idea to keep the kids safe and having a lot of fun.

Andrea said...

I have pretty much copied your idea, yours turned out cuter though. I didn't dare take a picture of our green cream of broccoli soup. You look awesome with 2 weeks to go!!

Jen said...

Wow! you really go all out for St. Patty. It Does look like it belongs in GE&H.

Nat Lud said...

Thanks for making my green pancakes look like ghetto dinner! You are so cute.