Max went to church for the first time a week ago yesterday. He did pretty well, but he grunts a lot and makes a lot of weird noises so I'm sure he was disturbing those around him! All of the Young Women that I work with were pretty excited to see him!
Here's what his outfit really looks like since you couldn't really see it in the last picture!
Max got to meet his new cousin, William (Will) Adam Dayton, born April 18th to my sister, Christy. They have five girls and so they were pretty excited to finally get a boy in the family. I'm sure Will and Max will be good friends!
Last week was my first week being home alone with all 3 boys. I made it 2 days before Jon felt so bad for me that he took Wednesday off! So we took Max on his first trip to Disneyland. He only got to ride Pirates and the merry-go-round, but he did really well the rest of the time. Jake and Nate loved getting out of the house and doing something fun for a change!
Here's our new Sit 'n Stand stroller that we just got. It is so awesome- Max's carseat snaps in the front and the boys ride in the back. It's meant for only 2 kids, but all 3 of ours fit just fine! Thanks, Robyn, for doing all of the research and for letting us copy you- we love it!
Two sleeping cousins in their carseats- wouldn't it be nice if they were always this content? Max has become somewhat of a fussy baby during the last week or so. He spits up a ton and has a lot of gas- poor little guy. I go in for his 4 week check-up this week so I am going to ask the doctor if there is anything we can do to help him. A screaming baby sure adds a lot of stress to the home.
It has been so hot here lately so on Saturday we blew up the water ball and let the kids play with it in the backyard for a few hours. They loved it and it kept them occupied for a while- a win, win situation if you ask me!
Jon is pretty much finished with the backyard. After we had the path done, Jon layed new grass and new bark around the palm trees. He is working on a sand box in the back left corner.
Overall, things are pretty crazy around here, but I wouldn't want it any other way!!!
14 comments:
Amen to the crazy!!! I am loving three kids but man I am overwhelmed. I love Max's outfit for church I need to know where you get your boys clothes.
I am jealous that you get to go to Disneyland. Dax is starting to spit up and need more attention. I love your blog. Keep me updated and have FUN.
Aw, little Wil and Max are so cute in their outfits. They'll be best buds! Wil will need moral support from your boys as he grows up with five big sisters!
I love all the pictures! I hope Max gets some relief for his gas pains soon. You're a super mom Sarah! Hang in there and have fun! Kids grow up so fast.
Cute pictures! I'm sorry Max has become fussy, it seems all of my kids hit a fussy stage starting around 3 weeks, I'm hoping Zac doesn't ever hit that stage! We got that Sit n Stand when Bryn was born and it was a life saver, especially at Disneyland. I hope this week goes well for you!
How fun, Max so cute and little and already went to Disneyland. My kids are jealous, I asked Gabby to pick a restaurant to eat for her birthday and she said Disneyland, yea I wish too. Where did you get your stroller, I need one of those. I google it and there were a few diff types.
WOW... the boys are so cute together! I love it. You're backyard looks awesome. Good job Jon! I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. Yea!!! It's going to be tons of fun.
Your boys look gorgeous, as usual. I love your backyard. Makes me want to run back to OC right now :)
Christy's little boy is just as cute as Max! Your family is so blessed in the kid department ... each just as adorable as the last.
You're so awesome for going to Disneyland with all the kiddies! And you look awesome, show off!
Sarah, those baby pics are so cute. I love the one of Max and his cousin! They are going to have so much fun growing up together.
I love Max's church outfit too.
You look amazing. You should feel so good looking that good after just a few weeks girl! Oh, I meant to tell you that you looked so pretty at lunch today too.
Your yard looks so great. I can't wait for the new sandbox addition.
Love the stroller. Looking forward to building mine one of these days...
max is so cute and so are you. you look so great. the backyard looks so good. tell jon kudos. it's cute to think that max and will will most likely be friends. i wish we had cousins we could go to school with. that would have been so fun.
nice of jon to take work off to go to disneyland with you guys-what a sacrifice!
It sounds like things are going good, I think the craziness is to be expected. I think I would take it over being pregnant right now, although escaping to Disneylad would be nice!! Glad little Will is here (Ryan loves that name) they will be great friends. The backyard looks awesome, good job Jon. Sorry to hear about his grandma. Good luck with your travels.
Fun to see all the new pics. You do look like you have been a little busy! I seriously love your backyard. Such a great place for the boys to just run around and not have to be supervised the whole time.
I got a sit and stand stroller too! It works great for three... but it is sure heavy! Max looks so cute! Can't wait to see you soon.
It looks like you do so many fun activities as a family. It is fun to see all of your cute pictures.
Post a Comment