I'm so glad you posted new pictures! It's fun to see how much he's grown. In some pictures, I totally think he looks like Jake, and in others I see Nathan. Billy says he's a Draper and I have to agree! :) Hope you're doing well too!
these pictures make me so baby hungry. i can't wait until i can hold him this weekend. i am so excited!! he is adorable. who does he look like more, you or jon? hard to tell.
Great duckie placement! So cute!! He looks like a little chub! And I love those stick on letters-- at least the boys know what his name starts with! :) Fun times! Miss you!
He is very adorable and fits into your family perfectly. He looks so handsome in all of his little outfits. Is it is blessing day today? Can't wait to see pictures.
My name is Sarah. I have been married to Jon for almost 10 years and have 3 beautiful little boys, Jake, Nathan and Max. I love running, scrapbooking, baking, reading, shopping and eating anything chocolate! I'm excited about connecting with old and new friends through this blog. WELCOME!
11 comments:
I'm so glad you posted new pictures! It's fun to see how much he's grown. In some pictures, I totally think he looks like Jake, and in others I see Nathan. Billy says he's a Draper and I have to agree! :) Hope you're doing well too!
SO DANG CUTE!!! i love ALL of the pictures, he is a doll!
I love those pictures! He is a doll! I love the one of him and his cousin in the matching sweater vest. Great buy.
He's so cute, and he looks like his brother on the 5th picture! Amazing :)
Max is so cute. I think he totally looks like Nathan in the pic with the M on his head.
these pictures make me so baby hungry. i can't wait until i can hold him this weekend. i am so excited!! he is adorable. who does he look like more, you or jon? hard to tell.
I love the pictures. WHat a cute family!!!! I hate that they grow up sooooo fast.
Aw, what a cute little baby. I can't believe it's only been two months. Seems like I had lunch with you forever ago on his 12th day of life on earth!
He is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him and all of you! Love ya!
Great duckie placement! So cute!! He looks like a little chub! And I love those stick on letters-- at least the boys know what his name starts with! :) Fun times! Miss you!
He is very adorable and fits into your family perfectly. He looks so handsome in all of his little outfits. Is it is blessing day today? Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment