Thursday was spent just hanging around the cabin and 4-wheeling. One of our second cousins is a photographer so later that day we had family pictures taken. I haven't seen the ones she took yet, but my dad snapped this one with my camera and I think it turned out pretty well.
Christy cut Jon, Jake and Nate's hair earlier that day so they would look good for the pictures! It was nice of her to do it even while on vacation.
Friday morning Christy and I went golfing with my dad. I actually started out playing pretty well and then it all went downhill from there. Oh well, I don't play enough to care about how bad I am! After golf we floated down a different part of the river this time. It was fun, but there were a lot of shallow parts so Jon had to keep getting out of the raft and push us off of the sand bars.
The boys kept throwing their goldfish crackers into the lake and then would wait for a bird to scoop down and eat it. This kept them entertained for quite a while!
Forgetting to put sunscreen on + wearing big sunglasses = a beautiful set of raccoon eyes!
Friday night we barbecued so Jon and Nathan grilled up some delicious hamburgers and hotdogs.
All of the cousins played really well together all week. Nathan's quite the lady's man with the girl cousins!
Friday was also Carli and Cortney's birthdays. Anyone that knows Carli knows how much she LOVES her birthday! All she wanted to do was play tennis and have a karaoke dance party. We did both and I think she had a great day!
2 comments:
Looks like the rafting was way fun! We didn't get to do any of that. I'm loving the vacation footage! Bring it on! (Oh, and way cute fam pictures!)
Super cute fam pic!!
Post a Comment