Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting our Christmas pictures. There are so many that I am going to have to break it up into a few posts. We'll start with Christmas Eve...

We went to my mom's house for dinner and then for the annual program. Every family has to do some sort of 'talent' (and I use the word loosely)! We sang "Rudolph" and Max was our cute little Rudolph. Unfortunately the paint from his red nose dripped down onto his cheek so he looks more like he is bleeding than a red nosed reindeer!


Wendy and Derek busted out some cool moves!

Becky and Zac did synchronized swimming to some sort of classical opera song- it was pretty funny!

Rob's family sang some song that Rob made up about Obama!


The Dayton girls sang a beautiful Christmas song!

The Packs serenaded us with the Twelve Days of Christmas and a song from "Shrek The Halls."


My parents, Grandma and Carli all sang Carli's favorite Christmas song, "Silent Night."

Next up on the program was the Nativity. Nathan got to be Joseph this year and Max and Jake were shepherds.


What a good husband leading Mary into the stable.


The whole group in all their glory!

Everyone then opened up their Christmas jammies. This was the best picture I could get of the boys!
Santa then knocked on the window to let us know he was in the neighborhood and that all of the kids had to be asleep by the time he got back or they wouldn't get any pesents! It works every year!

Just a side note: One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting all of the Christmas cards- thank you to every one who sent us one!!!

Stay tuned for pics of Christmas day...

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Those are fun pictures. Your family always does fun things. I, too, am a Christmas card fan! Loved yours. Such a cute family. Can't wait to see the rest!

Missy said...

Oh Sarah...your boys are the cutest. I just love Max's smile. I love that he got so excited to open a present when it was just a shirt inside.

Your family talent night is always one of my favorites to read on blogs afterwards:)

Steve and Rebecca said...

Your family talent show looked hilarious!! What a fun tradition.