Our friends gave us tickets to the Lakers v. Phoenix game last Thursday. Jon and I have never been to the Staples Center so we were pretty excited. The last time I went to a Lakers game was when I was a senior in high school and they were still playing at the Forum!
Unfortunately this was the best picture we got of us. Jon was holding the camera up and trying to take the picture and after three attempts he refused to take another one!
The game ended up being a blow-out (Lakers won, of course) but it was still so fun. They are even better in person than they look on tv.
Overall it was a fun night! Thanks, Eric and Josie, for the tickets- we owe you big time!!!
16 comments:
Did you really put that picture of me on the blog? Can't wait to hear the comments on it;) I didn't want to take anymore pictures because I was afraid of the people behind me were going to beat me up because the camera kept flashing in their eyes!!
Jon
Haha, nice picture Jon! That's hilarious, I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. Sarah looked great though! That looked like a lot of fun. You guys are pretty lucky!
Gorgeous double chin Jon. Now I want to see the other shots... Hotness! ha ha
Lucky couple! It's been a while since we've attended a game. Looks like so much fun! Those $12 hot dogs are making me cringe with hunger.
It's hard to pay that much for a hot dog, even when the tickets are free! Glad you guys had fun - I am thinking of ways for you to repay us!!
It just came to me... you can teach YW for the next few months. Perfect.
Please tell me you are not a fan of Kobe. That is all. :)
How fun! And I'm digging the hot dog pic. That looks delish!
Poor Drape I feel his pain, words from Ryan. Sarah you look fantastic!! Sounds like a fun time, the food looks good at least. Glad you had a great night OuT!
Onions..peppers...what else is on that hot dog? Dry heaving. Dry heaving.
Glad you had fun. I like the picture too.
Jon, I think you look great! I must say I am embarrassed to admit that I live in Phoenix after such a blowout. But alas...
how fun! good thing we know jon is good-looking!!!:)
I guess there is a missing picture out there somewhere???? in la la land? Ha Ha. I didn't get to see it???? It's gone now? Was it really that bad?
jon - we KNOW you are hot. so the bad picture was just funny. did you make sarah take it off? we miss you guys!
Lakers game, that sounds like so much fun. Pete would totally stop taking pictures too. I'm glad you got a chance to go but please lets not rub it in that it was a blowout, that Lakers always beat Phx and that we are not going to make the playoffs. Oh well, they are really playing crappy.
Fun! You guys always do the best stuff.
Robyn's comment is cracking me up.
If i had a dime for every picture I have of Adam like that...
Anyway, it looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment