Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mother's Day

So I'm officially almost 3 months behind on blogging again so my goal for this summer is to get caught up. We'll see how it goes...


I left off on Mother's Day. It's always fun to get a break from my everyday routine and get spoiled by Jon and the kids! We have 9:00 church this year so I told Jon not to worry about breakfast in bed. So after church he made me a Monte Cristo sandwich which is my favorite- I've never had a homemade one and it was seriously so good!


The boys gave me gifts that they made at school and I loved them. Nathan made me a paper purse which I took to church with me and Jake made me a necklace with his picture on it which I also wore to church. I love homemade gifts!


I then took a 3 hour nap which never happens and was so nice! That evening we went over to my parent's house for a delicious dinner that all of the husbands made for us and more presents. Jon cleaned everything up that night and let me just sit and relax which was the best gift of all (he also got me a new iphone)!


I love being a mother. It is rewarding, emotional, frustrating, fun, difficult, sweet, exhausting, and crazy all at the same time. I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world! I love my kids!!!






No comments: