So for those of you who don't already know, I love the show
Dancing With The Stars! I tried all season to get tickets to go see it in person, but never got them. Alas, the day of the finale Jon called me at 10:00 in the morning to tell me that he got us tickets for the show that night! I was so excited! So I scrambled around trying to find someone to watch my kids and trying to get ready since you have to dress nice to be in the audience. Finally everything worked out and we made it just in time to get really good seats. We sat right behind the judges and everytime they showed a close-up of Bruno you could see me in the background! My big television debut! Unfortunately, I didn't have a blog a few weeks ago so I couldn't have posted this so that you could have look for me. Oh well. After the show we walked around this nice outdoor shopping plaza called
The Grove that had a very miniature Bellagio type fountain. We ate at a small restaurant where we got to sit outside by the water fountain. It was very festive! Overall, it was a fun evening and I owe it all to Jon for somehow pulling through and getting us tickets at the last minute. What a great guy!

14 comments:
Sarah! That's so fun. How did Jon end up getting tickets? You look so pretty. Did you just have that fancy dress lying around??
hello- i had no idea you went to dancing with the stars. was it so awesome. you looked like a celebrity in the pictures. you really are stunning. thanks for blogging about such a fun event. i wish my life were that exciting. i just blog about stolen cars and lame magazines. love ya!!
I wore the dress in my friend's wedding last September. I've actually worn it a couple of times since then so I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of it!
That is so awesome! I bet you guys had a great time. I love it that you have gotten use out of a bridesmaid dress! That is so great. You guys are such a beautiful couple.
Fortunately, I was the only Mormon in my friend's wedding so she let us all pick whatever navy blue dress we wanted. It was hard to find one that covered my garments which was why I was so excited when I found this one.
Wow. you look pretty dang amazing, no wonder they were getting you on the camera. Jon doesn't look too bad either!:)
I'm so happy for you that you got to go! I did see you cute face behind Bruno. You got to see the best show of the season--everyone was there! That's great that it all came together.
where did you get that dress? who's wedding were you in? and how did you do your hair like that??
I found the dress at Dillards when I went to visit Jon in Tucson when he worked their last summer/fall.
I was in my friend from high school, Heather Sutton's wedding. Do you remember her? She went with Rob to like all of the dances his senior year!
Christy watched our kids that night so when I went to drop them off she curled my hair for me. So nice of her!
Oh, I totally remember Heather. Fun that she got married. And even more fun that you still talk to her. I'm glad she let you pick your own modest dress out.
I will have to call Christy if I'm ever going anywhere fancy so she can do my hair. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to curl my hair and make it pretty like that!
Hey, Sarah. I still am so jealous (but happy for you) that you got to go to Dancing with the stars. Nothing like that ever happens in Cedar! (but i'm sure you already knew that since I am always complaining about it!) Loving your blog.
I love your dress! ;) It looked great at our wedding too! I'm so glad you've found other places to wear it. And your hair looks fabulous!
What a sweet, perfect husband - Dancing with the Stars! My parents love that show. They would be jealous!
I've never seen the show, but I now plenty of people that LOVE it so that is great!
You really are beautiful Sarah. Can you tell Becky to comment on my blog? Why does she comment on everyone's but mine?
I'm not sure, but I will definitely talk to her about it!
Post a Comment