For the last few months everyone's been bugging me about starting a blog. OK, maybe not everyone, but my sister and some of my "blogging" friends. So today I don't really have much to do except for clean my house, and I really don't want to do that, so I decided to look into starting a blog once and for all. When I realized how easy it was, I CAVED! So here you go... for anyone who cares (and anyone who doesn't) I hope you enjoy reading about a day in the life of our family.
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe I am the first person to comment on your first post! I feel so honored. I'm SO glad you are a blogger now. I love it when people "cave" and give into blogging. I can't wait to read your posts and see the cute pics of your kids. I'll be adding you to my "blogging buddies" list.
Hey, Sarah! Love your blog. I don't have one--yet--but my friend Natalie has an awesome one. Here's her address http://100percentcottam-austin.blogspot.com/. maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon soon! Take care. Oh, and thanks for the recipes.
Post a Comment