Sunday, July 1, 2007

Patriotic Sunday

So I realize that I am a little cheesy, but I always like to dress us all in coordinating colors the Sunday before a holiday. Every Sunday from Thanksgiving to Christmas we all wear red and black, Easter Sunday always results in matching colors and the Sunday before the 4th of July we always wear red, white and blue. So here are the pictures of us in our coordinating patriotic colors! Jon actually taught a lesson in Elder's Quorum today about Patriotism so the tie fit in perfectly. Annie, Jon's sister, has been here visiting this weekend so I put in a picture of her and the boys. They love her and we are all going to be sad to see her go back to Cedar City tomorrow. Jon's mom was here last week watching the boys while I was at Girl's Camp, but since I was gone the whole time Jon didn't think to take a picture of her with the boys. Maybe next time. They had a great time with her as well. I don't think they missed me at all since they had such a fun time with Grandma! I'm grateful for such nice inlaws that are always willing to help!

11 comments:

Robyn said...

You guys look so nice! You have the cutest family. I loved your blouse today.
Trent just ran in the room and saw the picture of Nathan and said "Na-Na!" I'm thinking he's trying to say Nathan!
Have a great 4th! Hopefully I'll see you at the big bike parade!

Heather said...

You crack me up! I love how you start celebrating holidays days, sometimes months, in advance. The Drapers look sharp dressed in matching red, white, and blue.

Happy Fourth of July! There are fireworks booming somewhere near our house right now and it's kind of freaking me out.

cat said...

I love the matching you always do. I put the boys in matching shirts today for church and thought of you! Your hair looks hot, did you get more bangs?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Are those wristbands on Nathan? Very cool. Did he wear those to church too?

Sarah said...

He did not wear those to church today although Jon really wanted him to. Lately Nathan has been really into getting into my bracelets and putting them all on. Jon decided that this was not acceptable so he took him to Sport Chalet last night and bought him these wristbands. Nathan hasn't wanted to take them off since and Jon couldn't be more thrilled about it!

Tonya said...

You guys look so cute. Love the patriotism. Nathan's wrist bands are awesome.

Nat Lud said...

Hey, Sarah! I didn't know you had a sis-n-law here in good ol' Cedar! You guys all look so cute! (As usual!) Hey, are you guys passing through here anytime soon? Jer mentioned you might be heading to Delta or something. For sure give us a call if you do! We'd love to see ya. also, he was wondering if you bought the DVD things and if you needed help putting them in. Let us know!

Sarah said...

Annie actually lives right next door to Davin- we just realized this while she was here! We are going to be coming through Cedar on July 20 or 21, but haven't decided what to do about the DVD players yet. Could we even get them here in time?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabelle said...

Hi Sarah!!! I love the blouse and your hair! You look so good! What a cute family! 6 1/2 years, wow! Time flies. I found you through Catherine. Where are you guys living now? We are in northern California. My husband has one more year of law school to finish up at Stanford. Are you in California too? Looking forward to reading more on your blog. I have a blog too, it's on Catherine's site. Take care, Isabelle Funk