We took my parents to go see the play "Camelot" up at Royce Hall on UCLA's campus last night. This was our birthday present to them this year since I can never think of what to get them. My dad grew up watching the movie and anytime he has ever had to do karaoke he always picks a Camelot song. So I thought this was the perfect gift!
We stopped at El Pollo Loco on the way up (our treat, I know, we are big spenders!) and then sat in traffic for about 2 and a half hours listening to my dad sing Camelot songs! We got there just in time and walked in to see only about a quarter of the seats filled. Apparently this play wasn't a big sellout! My parents loved it (or they said they did) and Jon and I enjoyed the parts we were awake for! Overall it was fun to spend time with just my parents and to see one of the classics from their generation!
I'm only including this picture so that all of you nonbelievers will now believe how sick and pale and 9 months pregnant I already look!
12 comments:
Oh, please! You look great! I just feel so bad that you've been feeling so yucky. It is so not fun! I hope you're near the end and that you'll be able to feel somewhat normal soon.
What? You think you even show a hint of a bump? Hardly! I tell you, it's all about sucking it in:) Ha ha. I think you look great. Here's to feeling better soon!
Stop it right now. I see nothing to give a hint that you are pregnant. I'm glad you had fun. I bet your parents appreciated you guys doing this for them.
You are not showing!! Your parents look great, I am glad they had a fun night. That is a great gift idea. Okay back to reading Twilight!!
Come on Sarah, I don't see a bump at all! :) I'm glad you got out with your folks and I hope your feeling a bit better soon!
You're such a spaz! I look more pregnant than that and I've NEVER HAD A BABY! Sigh...what are we going to do with you, seh?
Sarah, 9 mo. pregnant? I don't even see a crinkle in your clothes. Nice try. Just put a little rouge on your cheeks and no one will know you feel like puking.
It's good to see a picture of Julie and Bob. I miss them. Tell them hello for me!
Loved this post - I remember your dad always talking about Camelot movies and stuff...
I'm glad I saw you in person to act as a witness that you do NOT look a bit pregnant at all.
stop it. you are tiny.
i got you hooked on the BRC didn't i? sounds like you guys had an enjoyable evening. at least you got a little nap time with out kids interrupting you. you look a little green, are oyu ok? totally kidding. you look great and most importantly you look happy. love ya!! happy pregnancy!!
Hey Sarah, we'll be in town this weekend, Thurs through Sun. Give me a call if you're up for lunch or just to hang out for a bit on Friday.
seh, you look gorgeous as usual. i was showing at 10 weeks with henry. :)
Post a Comment