Thursday, September 27, 2007

Singin' in the Rain!

Please try to ignore my attempt at singing in this video and just focus on how cute the boys are!!!



Last Saturday morning the boys were so excited to go out and play in the rain. They jumped in the puddles and ran around singing and playing. We need to get more rain here and then maybe we'll invest in raincoats and boots. Until then we'll just risk them getting sick to let them have a little fun!

14 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh no, it says the video is no longer available. I wanted to hear you sing! Maybe you really should be our next Primary Chorister.

Sarah said...

Robyn, I don't think we would be friends anymore if you recommended me for the next chorister! You'll know why as soon as I get the video working!!!

Becky said...

i bet that was a blast for the boys and for you and jon who got to clean them up afterwards. actually, probably jon huh? are you still feeling pretty sick? when do you find out the sex of this baby?

Sarah said...

All we had to say is 'bubble bath' and they both came running in! They love their Dora bubbles!

I'm still feeling pretty sick, but I do have some good moments here and there which is nice. We find out a week from right now, 8:30am next Friday, what we are having and I can't wait!

Robyn said...

What a cute video. I loved the singing too. Seriously. I'm going to tell Elise tomorrow.

Tonya said...

Sarah, they are so cute. I love their little voices. Boys are awesome.

Andrea said...

You know how I love rain pictures. These don't disappoint, super cute.

Wendy said...

If it's raining, why is Jon watering the lawn? The boys are so cute and you're singing was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

i'm wondering why jon is watering the lawn if it's raining too! that was the first thought that crossed my mind.

that rainy day was awesome. i hope we have tons more this winter!!

cat said...

cuteness! i loved it when nathan said "i wuv the rain"!

Melanie said...

Billy and I were laughing the whole time. How cute. Especially loved the shift over to Jon! :)

Sarah said...

I tried to edit Jon out of the video clip, but I don't know how to do it. In his defense, he had just layed new sod and was watering it when it started to really rain hard. I just thought it was funny so I filmed him for a little bit!

Anonymous said...

sarah, what's your email address? i keep getting emails that i send you back. i'm sending them to hotmail. email me, okay?

cat said...

everyone lay off jon, at least he is taking care of the lawn!:)

the video is SO cute, man your boys are darling,