Thursday, September 13, 2007

Web Log = Blog

So I've recently learned what I'm sure most of you already know about where the term 'blog' came from. Apparently it is an abbreviated form of the term 'web log'.

Very interesting...

9 comments:

Tamara said...

Seh,
Love the new background. So cute!

How's the morning sickness going? Are you and Zofran still BFFs?

Nat Lud said...

Such a cute new background! How did you find it or do it or whatever? Let me know some tips! Hope you're feeling better! And about the other thing, I don't care when we go!

Missy said...

Whoa Sarah - new background...very chic. Of course!

So, I've been playing phone tag with Becky and we are going to try to get together next week. It'd be fun to meet your cute boys!

Andrea said...

Love the new background. You will have to fill me in on how you do it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to your site? It says, Photobucket.com, exceeds bandwidth, or something. Maybe it's just my computer.

Meggan said...

welcome sarah! usually i'm the one that's so behind in everything. luckily i did know this little fact.

Tonya said...

hey, i like these colors. very fall-ish.

Melanie said...

Billy was teasing me about blogging, saying it sounds so geeky, but then he admitted he's actually glad I am doing it! :)

Are you filling out/showing at all yet? Just curious! :)

Nat Lud said...

How are you doing this background stuff? Help me please! Sorry I didn't even comment down on the post about Jake. That is so scary! Glad it doesn't happen very often but that's still no fun when it does happen. Hope all is well!