Oh wait, they couldn't tell! I woke up this morning so excited that we were probably going to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I actually got all ready and Jon and I headed to the doctor's office. Unfortunately, the baby wouldn't hold still for a second for the doctor to be able to see anything. He tried for a while, but it was a lost cause. All we know is that it's another out of control Draper baby! Great- just what I need- another child with endless energy! Fortunately the baby looks very healthy and is measuring right where it should be, so that is good. My next appointment is scheduled for Oct. 19, but I think I might convince Jon to go to one of those baby imaging places next week and pay $25 and see if they can tell. My lack of patience has always been one of my greatest flaws, and apparently it's not getting any better! Oh well. I'll let you all know as soon as we find anything out. Sorry to disappoint everyone!
16 comments:
OH NO!!! That is terrible. I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I am so impatient, especially with finding out the gender of my babies!! I HAVE to know the second I conceive. It's out of control.
Just go to the place in Costa Mesa. They will be able to tell. Oct. 19 seems so far away...
What a bummer! You definitely need to go find out--we are all anxious too! I've never been a patient gal myself. :) Hopefully you get a great down under shot next time!
Bummer! I was actually looking forward to your news all day! I can't wait 'til you find out.
that stinks big time. maybe you need to have a talk with that baby about holding still. finding out sooner is totally worth 25 bucks. i would pay 100 if i had to. let me know as soon as you find out.
I'm sorry you didn't find out. That's such a disappointment when you've been looking forward to it, but I must say I will be really jealous if you find out way before I do! :) (And I get the feeling you will!)
Let us know as soon as you do!
Sorry the doctor couldn't tell. I always thought this was way too early to tell. Hmm, if the doc thinks it's possible, I would totally pay 25 bucks. Good luck, I can't wait for you to find out!
Sorry! I am glad everything else looked good though. Just think if its a girl, you will be saving money for two more weeks :) Sorry, I've been a little out of touch this week. I will try to touch base with you on Mon.
$25 is nothing Sarah...you've got to do it. I'm so bummed you didn't find out...it's so much fun to know what someone is having. Update soon.
It is pretty early to tell, so I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Since I go to the perinatologst they have the high-tec ultrasounds and so with Nathan they told me at 12 weeks. My doctor here thought he could tell sometime inbetween 12-14 weeks, and I am almost 13, so I had a glimmer of hope. I really do just need to be patient, however I really think I might get a babysitter for this Friday night and head up to Costa Mesa to see if they can tell!
do it! i am seriously put out! i mean, i have to start shopping for gifts soon - right?
That is such a major bummer that they couldn't tell. Really, so terrible. I am 100% positive that if you go to that place on Monday then they will be able to tell you what you're having. Dylan was the craziest baby ever doing all sorts of difficult positions and the lady was super patient and kept trying to get a good look. Go while Jake is at school and take Nathan. They don't mind at all if the siblings are there.
I can't stand the suspense any longer!
AHH! I've been waiting for the news. Bummer. $25 bucks sounds pretty good though - I'd do it. Hey, I might:) Are you feeling any better yet? I hope so!
Where do you go in Costa Mesa? I may have to go when I'm ther in November. I think I went somewhere in Costa Mesa when I was preggo with Brynley but I can't remember. Do it tomorrow!!
Meggan, did you not take Joses with you when you found out about Dylan? I kind of feel like it's one of those events that Jon should be there for! If that's the case, though, I can't go until Thursday or Friday. What to do...
Molly, I've never been to this place in Costa Mesa yet, but everyone keeps telling me about it. I'll let you know more about it if I end up going. I'm sure it's the same place you went to with Brynley if it was in Costa Mesa. How far along are you now? You need to stop and say hi if you guys get a chance when you are down. We'd love to see you!
Sunny- GO TO THAT PLACE! I really can't believe you haven't gone yet! They would totally be able to tell by now.
Yah, let me know how it goes. I was going to see if you guys wanted to meet us at Disneyland sometime while we're there. If not, we'll plan a time to come and see you. We'll be there Nov. 2nd- Nov.6th or 7th.
Just think of it as building suspense for the big reveal! I could TOTALLY not wait if I were you. I'm the least patient person on the planet though so don't listen to me. I'm excited to hear the baby looks healthy! Good for you.
Post a Comment