Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

So we finally made it to the pumpkin patch last Friday night and the boys absolutely loved it! One of their favorite things to do lately is to drive around and look at all of the pumpkins on everyone's porches. You can imagine their excitement when they got out of the car and saw all of the pumpkins at the pumpkin patch! The excitement continued to grow as they noticed all of the animals and fun rides that were there as well. We met our friends, Cortney, Steven and Roxie there and let the kids play and run around for a while. We then went over to the mall and got Hot Dog on a Stick for dinner and topped the evening off with Golden Spoon frozen yogurt. This is one of my all time favorite places and I haven't had it since I got pregnant so I was so excited that it tasted good and didn't make me sick! We were watching Carli and Justin while my parents were out of town last week so they came with us as well. Carli actually won a stuffed animal playing one of the games- she was so excited! Overall it was a fun evening for everyone!






12 comments:

Becky said...

that is an awesome blog. good amount of pictures, dialogue and almost a full body shot of you. no, not really. why? why won't you show us your stomach. you know how the neighbor from Home Improvement never shows his face and it is really annoying? that is you with your pregnant belly. show it off man, be proud of what you've got.

Tonya said...

Those are cute pics. I think that pumpkin patch is perfect. Just enough rides, just enough pumpkins and the stinky animals are in cages, so the kids aren't tempted to touch them.

Your family pic is so cute. Just think, next year, you'll have another cute little boy sitting on the pumpkins! FUN!!

Heather said...

Hi Sarah, very cute post. It looks like fall in So Cal! I can't wait 'til we have kids. The boys look like they're having a lot of fun.

Okay, so I've never actually seen you pregnant before. I'm with Becky - show yourself! I can't believe you're already on #3. I always knew you'd have a basketball team by the time I had my first...

Tamara said...

That pumpkin patch definitely has the ball. Let's hear it for places where "fall" means you can wear jeans instead of shorts and the most light weight t-shirt you can find. I'm LOVING this weather!

Nat Lud said...

Looks like a blast. It's so fun that we are all kind of doing similar activities even though we're far apart. Makes me feel closer! Yup, I'm a sentimental nerd. Love the pics!

Melanie said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! The boys are so cute! Sarah you look great! I say at 20 weeks you show us your stuff. :) (And you know what I mean!)

Wendy said...

Those pictures were adorable!!! You always have the cutest pictures of your family. I can't wait to take Norah to the pumpkin patch this year. Hopefully, I can find one around my house. You're boys are growing so fast. I can't wait to see them in three weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

i am witnessing sarah as a pregnant person right now and she doesn't look different yet. she is still tiny and isn't showing. her dress on sunday showed the slightest pooch, but that's it. she looks great!

fun pumpkin patch. where is that? i need to take my kids...if this blasted smoke would leave us alone.

Andrea said...

Love fall pictures, it looks like you guys had lots of fun. Good to talk to you, hopefully you can go outside soon.

Jen said...

Hey Crafty Sarah, it's your not so crafty friend Jen!

That pumpkin patch looks way fun! I love that family photo. Your boys are adorable.

cat said...

sorry sarah, i am with everyone else that wants to see your belly. you still look all gorgeous!
glad you had fun at the pumpkin patch. the boys look so cute and excited.
i still can't get over how grown up justin looks!

Robyn said...

Gee, I thought I had commented, but I guess I didn't. I love that place. We are going to go one more time before Halloween. I love that picture of all of you in the pumpkins. Are you even pregnant? I can't tell.