We had this path built in our backyard this week so that the kids can ride their bikes and scooters around and not have to be in the street in the front yard. So far Jake and Nathan are loving it! We still have a lot of work to do in the backyard- Jon is going to lay all new sod this weekend (hopefully) and we need to clean up the palm trees and the bark on the outside. This has been something we have been wanting to do since we moved in and I'm so excited that we finally got it done!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
14 comments:
wow- sounds like things are pretty dang exciting there. i can't wait to see this new path you speak of. i am being a little sarcastic, but i can see how nice it probably is for you to have them able to play in the backyard so you don't have to worry so much about them going into the street. great post!!! i get to see this path in only a couple of weeks. two weeks from today to be exact. i love califronia!
Who has a backyard like that in a new So Cal home? The kids are so lucky! Did you hire a contractor to lay the concrete? Will you stain it? Several of our neighbors have stained their concrete paths and it looks really neat. Good luck with the project!
What a neat idea! Now they can be outside and be totally safe! :) That'll be so nice for you too with the new baby. Glad you got it done!
Your backyard looks great! 3 more weeks... It's getting so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Max :)
Your backyard looks great! 3 more weeks... It's getting so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures of baby Max :)
that is such a good idea, i love it!
Thta's awesome, that is for sure something we want in our next backyard, our current one is too small. I bet the boys will have hours of play time out there!
I never would of thought of building a path like that. It looks great and way safer than the street these days!
Sarah and Jon! Brillant! I am a nervous wreck when my kids are riding bikes in the street. You guys have the best backyard.
That is SOOO cool!
pure genius. i hate having to be out front the entire time my kids want to ride their bikes. the boys look like they love it.
That turned out awesome. What a great idea. That will be so nice to have when you are busy with baby Max. Way more fun than a new car, sorry Jon :) Hang in there for these last few weeks.
I love the new backyard. I instantly showed Kurt and hopefully we can come up with something so convienent. We are getting closer. I am scheduled for an induction on April 3. Yeahhhhhh.
What a great idea. I am going to remember that one when we have our own house. You look so good Sarah!
Post a Comment