We've been working really hard on getting Max's room all set up and we are pretty much done. I still have some things to hang on the wall, the bed needs more pillows, and we are going to build shelves in the closet, but other than that it is ready to go! Jon was the manual labor behind it all and I was the creative inspiration! I think Jon did a great job- especially with the wainscoting. Hopefully baby Max will love his new room!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
21 comments:
sooo cute. have you noticed your blog background matches max's room? pretty awesome. i can't wait to see this boy. i am sure he will love his new room.
Very cute! Are you getting as anxious and excited (and slightly nervous) as I am?!
unbelievably darling! i love brown and blue. max is a lucky boy.
I love it! So adorable! Max will love it :). What do Nathan and Jake think? Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy!
Well, if he doesn't like it, I'll move in!! That is such a cute room. Very fun and Mod!
SO cute! You guys are so handy. I love that you did it all by yourselves!
Was that Nathan's room?
That looks so good! You guys did a great job, is that Jake's old room? We did Bryn's wainscoating at about the same height in her room, I love wainscoating. I love the bedding too, and the letters on the wall, so cute! I wish I had a nursery this time around to decorate but I don't get to do that until we sell our house, oh well. Hey, you'll be having him a month from today right? Wow, that is so exciting, can't wait to see him!
That room turned out so cute!! I love the bedding, the letters, the wainscotting - it all came together so well. What a fun place to bring little Max home to!
lucky baby max! it looks so good. i love the bedding you chose.
It turned out awesome. Good job by both you and Jon. Max will love it. Did you get a new dresser? I love how it all came together. It makes me want to get going on ours. Hope the next month goes by fast for you and me.
It's actually Nathan's old room. Nathan and Jake are now sharing in Jake's room. I'll have to post pictures of their room sometime.
If Max doesn't love it, can I have it? It's SO cute! You have such a good eye for decorating. I covet!
Sarah-
You are always SOOO prepared. I LOVE the new room and can't wait to get ours done. We didn't find out what we are having and so we have to wait. You are having him on the 2nd of April, right?
Keep me posted.
Sarah, this room looks awesome!! Good colors, good furniture. baby Max is going to be happy :)
Love the colors!
Oh my gosh, I love it Sarah! I can't wait to see if he is a mix of both your boys or looks more like one or the other.
Did you make the bedding or buy it somewhere? So cute and I LOVE wainscot. We've always wanted to do it.
Post a photo of the other boys room...
L O V E it!!! you really do have a knack for decorating. and that bedding is to die for. i agree with everyone else, post pics. of your other boys room!:)
Just got caught up on the blog and I love all the pictures from Utah and I love the room even more seeing it all complete and done. Love the brown rug, love the perfectly ironed comforter (it's not wrinkly at all!) and I love the basket (a new addition from when I last saw it!). Love it all. I can't wait to finish Jenna's room. Or not finish, but start it?
Great job again Jon on the wainscoating!
That is so cute. Turned out great. Brown is my fave color and it goes so good with the blue. I can't believe how close you are getting to bringing Max to live in that room! Keep us totally updated!
Beautiful room! You two did a great job!
Post a Comment