Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Truth

So I've been feeling bad about how deceptive I have been with the pictures I've been posting of myself on my blog! Of course I'm going to post pictures that don't make me look as big as a house. But I figure that I am now 2 days away from giving birth and that it is time that you all see the truth. So here I am in all of my pregnant glory! Enjoy!!!

Since I am posting bad pictures of myself, I figure that I might as well include this one of Jon and I at The Phantom of the Opera last week. I have always wanted to see it and I absolutely loved it! There was an earthquake about halfway through the show which made it all the more exciting. The epicenter was right where we were, but luckily it was only a magnitude of 3.1 so it wasn't bad. Never a dull moment living in Southern California!

19 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Um, still not thinking you look bad! You are so cute. That's crazy to have an earthquake out of the blue like that! good luck with everything this week! can't wait to hear the details.

rebecca said...

good try Sarah...you are still SO cute! i can't believe you are going to have a baby so soon! i can't wait for pictures of baby max

Heather said...

I can't even tell you're pregnant! Ha ha. You look great Seh. Can't wait to see photos of baby Max. Glad you had a nice time at Phantom.

Melanie said...

Sarah, you look very cute! (Though I can totally relate to how you're feeling right now!) It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't see her feet! :) Glad you got to see Phantom too. I saw it in high school and loved it. What a great date right before having another baby. Good luck Wednesday! Can't wait to meet him!

Sunny said...

There is not a bad picture of you because you look so great!!! We're thinking about you and can't wait for Wednesday. Can't wait to see baby Max. Good luck!!

Cortney said...

THANK YOU...thank you! Finally the truth comes out. I love it. I took a "pregnant picture" of myself and titled it "Ode to Obesity." Seemed fitting! Can't wait for Wednesday... you look great! Hugs and kisses.

Tonya said...

You do look great! Can't wait to see what (Little) Max looks like. Good luck on Wednesday.

Tamara said...

Are you kidding me? This is your 3rd kid and that is as fat as you can get? Seriously, you're gnna need to be a lttle fatter next time! Seriously, you look great and I'm really excited to see Max.

Molly said...

Um, while it's nice to know that you do have a belly, it's so super cute! You are all baby and I think you look great. I am very jealous that you get to meet Max in just two days!!! My friend who was due the same day as I, April 28th, was induced yesterday... it's so unfair! I hope things go well for you on Wednesday, can't wait to see pics! I sent a little gift today and I feel bad that you won't get it before Max is here. At least you'll have it by the time you're home from the hospital!

cat said...

i agree with molly and rebecca, it IS nice to see that you have a belly, but you still look gorgeous. TWO DAYS away from delivering. i CANNOT wait to see what the perfect little babe looks like!:)

Shadoe said...

You look great. I can't believe we are so close. Good luck with everything and let us know how things go.

Jen said...

BAD??? What are you talking about? You look adorable! Good that you were able to get a few fun trips and things in before Max arrived.

Becky said...

you look great pregnant. you carry that little baby well. it's like a basketball sticking out of your tummy and that's it. good luck with everything tomorrow. we will be praying it all goes well. love ya!!

Nuestra Familia said...

I agree, you are a skinny girl carrying a little baby. Good luck, can't wait to see Max! Your boys looked so adorable with their Easter outfits, Love ya

mcwally said...

You look great! are you kidding me? You are about to have a baby -- and you're ALL belly.

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!

Johanna said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how you're doing!!
Plenty of prayers and blessings your way :)

Missy said...

He must be here by now! I'm SO happy for you guys and cannot wait to see photos.

And you look great - all belly, which is nice, why don't you get chubby in the face? Wait, that must just be me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah, I think you look great (especially since "little" Max was almost 10 pounds!)!! Congratulations to all of you on the birth of a new son. We'll check back here soon to see some pictures. Love, Emily (and family)

Strive to Thrive said...

Seriously, you are all belly--- at least you haven't gained anywhere else! You look great!!