I've never really considered the newborn phase my favorite since all the baby really does is eat, sleep and poop! However I have now changed my mind- maybe it's having Jake and Nathan who I love to death, but their endless energy and attitudes just make me appreciate how innocent and precious little Max is. Jon thinks I am ruining him because I pretty much never put him down, but I can't help it, he is just so cute and I have my mom helping me all week so why not take advantage of this time I have to just sit and hold him? I really love this kid and the sweet spirit he has already brought into our home.
Coming home from the hospital- this is a good shot of his dimples!
Jon and the boys made this sign for Max and I when we got home from the hospital. They also had cards sitting out that they made for me- what sweet boys!
On our way to Grandma's house on Sunday to meet all of his cousins.
Max loved his first sponge bath- he was intrigued by the mirror and of course he peed all over himself!
My four boys!!!
22 comments:
Sarah, I can't get enough of him! So precious.
Sarah, he is SO darling! I love this coming home outfit. Are you LOVING having three boys? Isn't it fun to say? Words can't describe how great it is.
Relish every single second. I have distinct memories of sitting on the sofa, holding Asher while Kaleb was napping and Ethan was sucked into the tv, and just holding him, staring at him and breathing in his scent. Tiny itty bitty newborns are the best!
Call me if you need anything. Thanks for posting more pics, can't wait to meet him in person.
LOVE IT!!!! He is so cute. I love the newborn phase too... especially now that Norah is starting to walk and into everything! It's nice when they are content and LET you hold them. Enjoy it! I am so happy that he's here safe and sound. Keep up the picture posting and check my blog soon... today is Norah's 1st birthday and I have pictures from her party. Super fun!!!
Sorry I was signed into Derek's account and didn't realize it.
Wendy
Absolutely Darling!...you look great too:)
Congratulations again!
I'm glad you're home and things are going well. Glad you're enjoying the newborn phase! It is such a peaceful one--and it's definitely more noticeable with #3! Have a great week!
He is SO cute. I'm with you - it is SO great to just hold a newborn that is perfectly content to be held. And they smell SO good. I'm glad that you are feeling well!
He is so stinkin cute Sarah! Take all the time you possibly can to cuddle that little guy, it won't always be like that! You have ushc a cute little family. I hope you are feeling well and recovering quickly! I can't wait to be in your shoes in a few weeks!
he is so cute. i love his dimples. keep posting picture frequently. i love to see as much of him as i can since i won't be seeing him until may. we will be there on may 18th and we are so excited. you look great. how have you been feeling? the sign and cards the boys made for you is so sweet. they love you so much, who doesn't though, really? love ya sarah!! congrats.
I'm so glad you posted more pics! Max is SO adorable! I hope you are feeling well. You look so great! I love the pic of your four boys. Nathan and Jake look so cute and happy posing with their new little bro. I'm driving down tonight. Hope we get a chance to visit. I want to meet Max! Warning though, I'm super clueless with helpless babies.
He really is very cute!! I think on the third time around maybe you realize how fast time really does fly, so I think holding him all the time is a good thing. Love his little outfits. Ellie was quite intrigued by his belly button, so she is now prepared for that, it is the lower organ that they will hopefully be prepared for :) Take care!!
I'm glad you got a great welcome home, and that your mom is helping you out, she is awesome. He is so precious, love the pictures.
What a cute welcome home. And a gorgeous baby. I could just stare at the pictures forever. How cuddly and sweet he is. It's amazing how fast that phase goes by, huh?
Congrats again. And P.S. you look great!
Max is a cutie! And you look so good too! I can't wait to come and see you guys! Thanks for the pics. Love ya, Heidi
I love this kid. He is adorable. I love his blue and white striped outfit. I wanted to hold him the other day and cuddle with him but I had to move my car. Keep posting! By the way, you look fantastic!!!!
Max has dimples? Where did he get those from? He is so cute. I love how much he looks like Nathan with Jon's eyes.
Are you over the fact that he's not a girl? It's hard not to fall completely and utterly in love with a newborn, huh? I held Dylan a ton too. I think because you get a teensy bit sick of your older, whiny, fighting kids and just can't help but relish in the perfection of a newborn.
man you look good!
he is so darling, i would just want to hold him and look at him too! i CAN'T wait to see him!
He looks so big and long! What were his stats at birth!!!??
I bet you are having a great time and I am glad to hear the boys are adjusting well to him.
Can't wait to get together again so we can trade babies for a few minutes.
Cute pictures! Glad to hear you're enjoying baby Max. I'm totally loving little Mattie and I don't think you're spoiling him at all, 'cause we already know how quickly they'll outgrow this phase. We have to enjoy it while we can!
So cute! I wish we were there--I'd love to hold him for a while!
He is so cute!! I miss that tiny baby stage. Enjoy the cuddle time while you still can. He already look so big in that bath picture. He's adorable.
Hi Sarah! Good luck to Christy on Friday! (Did I spell her name right? Now I can't remember. Great. Sorry.) I had fun hanging out with you on Monday. You're an amazing mom and your boys are so incredibly cute. Little Max is so precious and such a great little baby! I can't believe he slept through lunch and shopping! You're one lucky Mama!
Post a Comment