9 lbs. 5 oz. 20 in. 7:33 am
Since Sarah is still at the hospital and internet-less, this is my first, and possibly last post, but we shall see. (this is Jon, btw). After a 5 am arrival at the hospital, a healthy Max was born without complications. The hospital is great and the Doctors and Nurses are even better.
Jake and Nathan arrived this afternoon for their first look at Max. We have been telling them for months that they need to be "very, very soft and nice." Nathan was catching on and for the last coulpe of weeks would quiz Jake by asking, "Jakey, what do we do with baby Max?" Jake would respond by saying, "Be nice to baby Max." Afterwich Nathan would respond with, "That's right Jake, only hugs and kisses for Max"
As you can see, they did great and were very excited to see him. Jake was extremely happy to see his mom. After a quick hug and kiss for Max, he spent a long time laying next to his mom on the bed.
Nathan, on the other hand, only wanted to hold the baby. He was sooo good. He was so gentle. He loved kissing him. Unfortunately his kisses resembled licking a lollipop more than brotherly type of kiss. He would seriouly slobber all over him because he loved him so much. Nice!
Well, I guess the pictures can do the talking.
I think I wrote too much. Oh well. Jon

28 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am totally tearing up. There is nothing better than a darling newborn. I love seeing how the boys are lovin' him already. He is SO cute! And they are so cute with him.
I hope you are feeling okay, Sarah. You look great in the pictures!
I love it that Nathan was totally licking him, such a boy thing to do.
Jon, great post! Not too long at all. You are a blogger at heart.
I guess I can OFFICALLY welcome you to the THREE BOYS CLUB! WELCOME, IT'S WONDERFUL!
Congratulations you guys!
Jon and Sarah,
Congratulations! He is so cute!!! We loved all the pictures and all the descriptions. Priceless!
We can't wait to meet him!
love, Emily and Dennis
Congratulations! (As I said earlier). The pictures are so adorable and I enjoyed the descriptions. You all look so wonderful! He is such a cute baby boy and the boys are so cute with him. I can't wait to see you all. I love you! Love, Aunt Annie! :)
you did a great job. congrats on your new son and on your first blog. he is so cute. can't wait to see him.
So glad everything went well, he is adorable. The boys look so grown up, they will be great big brothers. Good job on the blog Jon. Congrats to all of you!! Hope to meet him soon.
Ooh, he is so cute! I have been checking the computer all day to see a post! Glad things went well and I hope Sarah has a very quick recovery. Nathan looks so cute cuddling Max in bed, what a sweet boy. And how cute that Jake just wanted to cuddle his mom!
Congratulations! Hope you have lots of sleep filled nights, great days and enjoy 3 boys. Wish I could see Max...he looks adorable! Congratulations again...
That is so awesome! Congrats. And thanks for the post, Jon! You are a natural blogger. The boys look so proud and grown-up with teeny max. We are so happy for you guys!
Oh my gosh! Can you two people make any cuter boys? I love how happy they are and SO sweet that Jake just wanted to hang out with Sarah. It makes me want 3 sons right now.
I'm glad everything went well and there were no complications this time. Your family is just so adorable. I can't wait to meet my birthday partner. I feel like we have a special bond already.
SO SO SO cute - Max and your three boys. Congrats, congrats and I seriously can't wait to meet him in person too.
You look fabulous Sarah (isn't it a great feeling to have them out too?) Glad everything went smooth.
Adorable name too.
Yeah for baby Max. Congratulations, guy!!
Wow! I didn't dream Jon would post on the blog - and so soon! :) Congratulations Draper family! He looks like he'll fit right in. So glad everything went well and now everyone can recover.
Thanks for posting all the pictures Jon! So glad the boys are happy and being so good with Max! Good luck!
Jonathan: Thanks for posting the pictures. You should become a regular. I see you finalized the name. Max Robert has a good sound to it. We are very glad the delivery went well. Nice that the boys have learned to be gentle, fine teaching.
Dad
Congrats! He is adorable! What a chunk!
WOW! Jon, you rock! Thanks for the quick update, you know you're going to start your own blog now- it's just so fun!!! Max is a doll!! So cute- and the pics with your boys are just darling.
Glad to hear all went well and Sarah is doing good. STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN SARAH! LIFE JUST GETS CRAZIER WHEN YOU GET HOME!!! Sorry Jon. Congrats guys!
Congratulations! He's so adorable! Can't wait to meet him! I'm so glad everything went so well. The boys look so happy to have a new little brother!
YEAH!! I'm so glad that everything went well. Your family is so cute. Max is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to meet him. I hope you are feeling well Sarah!
that was a great post. he is so PRECIOUS! i love the picture of nathan cuddling with baby max. i can tell they are going to be such good big brothers.you are awesome sarah! yeah...baby max is here!
sarah! congratulations! he is so cute and I think Max is such a great name. your boys are all so cute and sweet with Max.
Hey Jon and Sarah,
SO CUTE!!! Nate and Jakey are so adorable with Baby Max. Thanks for teh blog Jon. I can't wait to see you all soon! Oh and loved the BYU pics too - you are a geek Jon. Anyway, love you all!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a handsome family.... and so glad to hear everything went well.
He is so cute, great job Sarah! Great posting Jon, your boys are so cute, holding Max so very careful. We are so happy for your family.
Jon and Sarah,
Congrats on your new baby boy, he is adorable! I am so glad I found your blog, you have such a cute family. Hope all is well.
Congrats Again,
Love,
David and Jodi Butler
What a gorgeous little newborn face baby Max has. I love how little kids are so drawn to tiny little infants. It's as if they can sense how precious those little ones are. You both look like happy proud parents which you should be. Congrats!
HE IS GORGEOUS!!! i am so happy for you guys. those pictures with the boys with him are priceless.
good job on the post jon!
sarah - we are coming to disneyland at the end of this month and so i am will be able to SEE HIM!!! love you tons - you did it!
That was a great post Jon!!
Max is so sweet and the boys with their new little brother is even sweeter. Congratulations to all of you!
Congrats Sarah and Jon! Max is adorable. I have the same problem with a little too many kisses from Carter. It is cute though. I am glad that babies are pretty tough. Hope you are feeling well!
I am so happy for you and your family! You have 4 boys! what a handful! cant wait til you get a cute precious princess-girl :) You are amazing, i love and miss you.
Aubrey
Post a Comment