Congrats Sarah and Jon! I haven't looked at your blog forever. I love the new look. Max is darling, you looked great before delivery (like you put a little basketball in your shirt!), and I love the backyard! I'm jealous! Glad everything went well with the birth.
My name is Sarah. I have been married to Jon for almost 10 years and have 3 beautiful little boys, Jake, Nathan and Max. I love running, scrapbooking, baking, reading, shopping and eating anything chocolate! I'm excited about connecting with old and new friends through this blog. WELCOME!
9 comments:
Hilarious.
Emily
PS Go Cougars!
Too funny! GOOOOOO Cougars!
Ha ha! Vandalizing Sarah's blog with Couger pics... Go Bruins!
Don't tell Seh that I said this b/c she'll disown me as a friend but I secretly appreciate a little football posting every now and again... :)
Jon you know that I have no comment on this!!!!!
football on a girl's blog? jon, come on now. that's like sarah putting make up on your sons while you are out of town. just plain wrong.
Oh Jon.
I need to see more pictures of Max please.
Congrats Sarah and Jon! I haven't looked at your blog forever. I love the new look. Max is darling, you looked great before delivery (like you put a little basketball in your shirt!), and I love the backyard! I'm jealous! Glad everything went well with the birth.
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. At first I was a bit confused--why would Sarah post that stuff? :) Now it makes more sense!
Post a Comment