Five years ago Jon and I went to a Brad Paisley concert at a small venue in Vegas and we still talk about how fun it was. So for my 30th birthday (which is this Saturday, but we are going to be in Utah) Jon surprised me with tickets to go see Brad again, this time at a much larger venue! It was so much fun! I love all of his songs and I even got Jon to get up and dance with me!
Julianne Hough was one of the opening acts. Most of you know how much I love Dancing With the Stars so it was fun to see her trying to kick off her singing career.
I'd never heard of Chuck Wicks before, but he sings that Cinderella song that I really like and his other songs were fun as well.
Apparently Jewel is going country so she sang some of her country songs and a bunch of her older songs. We thought all of the opening acts were pretty good!
And finally Brad came out- Love him!!!
3 comments:
What a fun birthday present!! Welcome to the 30's club! :)
I can't believe we are turning 30! How did we get so old? Hope you have a good one. Have fun in Utah!
How fun, concerts are so awesome. Happy Birthday tomorrow! How fun to spend it with school friends in Utah.
Post a Comment