Jake had his last day of Preschool today (except for Summer school that starts on Monday, but Ms. Margie won't be teaching it). He was so lucky to have such a great teacher the past 2 years and we will miss her and the aides a lot next year. Jake has made a lot of progress and we know that it is because of Ms. Margie and all of his therapists and aides that have worked so hard and showed so much love towards him. Kindergarten scares me a lot, but hopefully Jake will do well!
Jake and Ms. Margie
6 comments:
Jake looks so cute in the picture with his teacher. I am nervous for kindergarten, too. Mostly because it means my kids are growing up way too fast.
Congrats to Jake! I cannot believe you're a mother of a kinder now! I suppose it's not that weird, since you're about to turn THIRTY! THIRTY? THIRTY!
i can't believe jake is already a kindergardener. how exciting. nathan is going to preschool next year too right? i can't believe how fast they are growing up. when are you leaving for utah? we need to be sure to say goodbye. i'll start saying happy birthday a bit early and i'll keep saying it everyday until it's over. birthday weeks are what it's all about. love ya!!!
Wow, you have such cute little guys. OH...to only be 30 again. I am 33, talk about feeling old. Have a great trip to Utah!
I am going to miss Ms. Margie too. He is going to love kindergarten, but I bet it's hard to watch him grow up so fast too.
Looks like you had fun at the concert! Hope you're having a fabulous birthday today too!!!
I can't believe how big Jake is getting. Crazy! It was so fun to see you guys a couple weeks ago. You're boys were so fun to play with and they showed so much love towards Norah. She's lucky to have such sweet cousins.
Post a Comment