We had such a fun time on our vacation! I took a ton of pictures so I think I will break this up into a few different posts.
We started in Utah where my grandma had a little reunion for her side of the family. This was the first one they have ever had and it turned out really well. It was fun to see cousins that I haven't seen in a long time.
Grandma Mary and Me- I had pink eye so I had to wear my glasses for a few days. Also, I copied my outfit from Andrea since I thought it was so cute when she wore it (hope you don't mind!)
Grandma with my Aunt Debbi and my mom
My Grandma's descendents (and there a quite a few missing!)
Nathan enjoyed doing the little craft. He's getting pretty good at writing his name, but sometimes the 'n' is backwards!
Jake loved when they brought out the snow cone machine. He kept going back and getting a new one just so he could get different flavors!
My grandparents lived up the street from me growing up until they moved back to Utah about 10 years ago. It's sad that I don't get to see them very much anymore. My grandpa's health is not doing well at all and so it was nice to be able to visit him in the hospital while we were there. We also got to stay at their house so it was nice to be able to visit with my grandma. I love them a lot and am so grateful that they were there for all of the important events in my life growing up. I couldn't ask for better grandparents!
3 comments:
It looked like a beautiful day! I loved your outfit, too! Maybe I should copy it, besides, I don't think we will run into each other with it on!;-)
Looks like fun. That's so nice that you were able to spend time with your grandpa at this time. What a perfect time for a family reunion.
Your grandpa has been so strong, glad you got to see him, your grandma looks like she is doing well. Look forward to seeing the rest of the trip, smart to blog in shfts, love those shorts.
Post a Comment