Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Matching Boys

What can I say? I know I'm cheesy, but I like to dress the boys alike. I figure I gotta do it now while they don't have an opinion about what they wear!





Will and Max had matching blessing outfits!

Matching faces!!!

I was so bugged- I bought these matching outfits a few months before Max was even born and I was so excited to get a picture of them together. Unfortunately, this is the best one we could get... little stinkers!

The family picture turned out a little better!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

I love those pictures. You guys have so many good family pictures. I love the one at the bottom and didn't even realize that you were coordinating too! I love the blue. Cute boys.

Missy said...

I LOVE seeing kids in matching outfits so I'm glad that you do it Sarah.

Your boys are super cute. I feel like Max is such a good mix of the two of them...right?!

Heather said...

I love the matching outfits! Who cares if it's cheesy?! ha ha I love that word. Haven't heard it in so long.

Your fam is so big now! You need to slow down now. We need to catch up!

Nuestra Familia said...

Everyone looks great, my favorite of your boys is the one with Max in the carseat and the long time. Pete's mom used to match all 5 boys and it's true they won't let you when they get older. You look great too!!

Melanie said...

Love the pictures! :) Keep them coming! :)

Tamara said...

You guys are such a cute little matching family. Little Max seems like he has grown SO much!

Kristen said...

I am so glad that you like to match your boys, also. I always try to match at least our colors as a family when we go to church, and people give me a hard time about it. Oh, well! I love it! We are in our Sunday best, for our Heavenly Father!

Johanna said...

Oh, the matching outfits are really cute! I might repeat myself, but your boys are gorgeous :)

cat said...

not cheesy - so totally cute! i love it so much. i agree with robyn that you have a ton of beautiful pictures, and you sarah -seriously? you are back to all super-skinny already? gorgeous!

oh yeah, esp. after reading this post i kno you will LOVE the present that i have for you (a million months old, but nonetheless, you will love it)