We are looking into buying a new camera and we're trying to do a little research to find the perfect camera for us. So...I'd love to know what kind of camera you have and what you like/dislike about it. Any insight you can give us will be greatly appreciated!
9 comments:
I have the same camera as you, but I did read an article that Sony and Canon brand are the best...I also have some information about cameras...in one of my folders at school. We had a guy come and chat with us about cameras at a technology meeting. He said the extra zoom feature is good...anyway...sony and canon. And good luck! I have enjoyed your blogs. They are always so fun!
I have a Canon Elph. I love the size but it doesn't take the best pictures. I wouldn't recommend it!Good luck and when ya find a good one let me know--I need it!
We have a big Canon Rebel (or 800 or something like that). It takes FABULOUS pcs but it's large and kind of a pain if you are juggling it and your boys by yourself. We also have one of those little Canon Elphs too...quick and easy but the pics aren't always the best.
My camera is crap!!! Kodak something, don't waste your time. Our old camera takes better pics than the new one, I think its a Sony something or other!!
We have always had Canons for our digital cameras. We have a large Canon Rebel, it's amazing but not too convenient for every day. My everyday camera is a Canon Power Shot A720, we alwasy getour from Sam's or Costco. It has 6X optical zoom which is really good for a compact camera and it is 8 megapixels. This camera takes great pictures, the zoom feature is very nice. It's not the smallest camera you can get on the market, I htink it is one step up from the smallest, but it is still plenty small to tote around in my purse everyday. I'm thinking it was around $200.00 at Sam's, the Rebel is about $900 at Costco. Andy alwasy does a lot of research into this type of thing and this is what he has found. We have had 3 different Power Shots in the last 6 years and have loved everyone. Good luck!
Oh I forgot to mention, the Power Shots use AA batteries which is nice because you don't have a battery you need to charge. It's nice if you are away and your camera dies you can always buy new batteries for it.
We have a Nikon and a Canon. Love them both. The Nikon is as old as Emily and still working great. The Canon is only two years old, so it has more megapixels which is nice. (Billy got it for taking pictures of surgeries at school but I'm known to steal it.) I think both brands are a good bet.
I'm sure Jon has heard of it, but check out cnet.com. Billy always goes there for researching electronics and it's really helpful!
Hope you find a good one.
We have the Canon power shot and I'm happy with it. It's no fancy schmany thing, but it does the trick and I think takes good pics.
Costco. Of course.
I LOVE Canon. I have a 40D SLR and I LOVE it. I used to have a Canon G6 which was a fabulous point and shoot but you have a ton more control than your average P/S. It's more like a cross between a point/shoot and an SLR. I recently sold that and got a smaller point and shoot Canon SD870. It's a great little camera. Good luck.
Post a Comment