So after reading everyone's comments and doing some research, I finally decided to buy a Canon Rebel XTi. This is my first time owning an SLR camera and so far I have been very impressed with what it can do. I debated for a while on whether to get an SLR or a point and shoot, but I finally decided that I take SO MANY pictures and that it might be worthwhile for me to buy a nicer camera. I haven't had time to read the manual yet and learn about everything it can do, but here are some pictures that I've taken over the past few days that I think turned out pretty well. My kids are so sick of me taking their pictures all day long, but I can't help it! They of all people should understand that it's fun to play with a new toy and figure out all of the things it can do!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
7 comments:
Fun stuff! We love our rebel, but I still don't know how to use it as well as I wish I could, I haven't read the manual yet and I've had it for 1 1/2 years! Have fun with it, the pictures are beautiful!
Well worth it I would say! Great pics.
Whoa, that picture of Jake is so good!! His eyes look amazing in it! And love the hardhat on Nathan too. I love that kid's smile. And little Max (can I call him Maxi?) is adorable. I'm definitely going to go with this camera when I get a new one.
Good Choice!
Love to see dirty boys...then you know their having fun!
What beautiful pictures. I am sure it helps that you have such cute kids to take pictures of.
Those pics turned out great! I definitely need a new one.
Oh, I want one! Congrats on the new camera. Great shots.
Post a Comment