Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jon!

31 Things I love about Jon (in no particular order):

1. He's handsome
2. He's smart
3. He makes me laugh
4. He works hard to provide for us
5. He freely admits that I'm right in most situations!
6. He loves to learn
7. He's honest
8. He'll do anything to make me happy
9. He's a great dad
10. He finds joy in the simple things (Jon, do you realize that you're turning 31 on the 13th?!)
11. He loves to do things together as a family
12. He loves going on dates with me every week
13. He loves to travel
14. He loves that we have all boys (at least one of us does!)
15. His patients and staff love him
16. He loves living in California
17. He loves sports
18. He's a good son and a good brother
19. He loves candy and chocolate
20. He's a good cook
21. He plays the piano
22. He sews the buttons on when they fall off
23. He loves to throw the football with me even though I stink
24. He's just a good person
25. He's passionate about things
26. He appreciates that I stay home with the kids
27. He has never expected dinner when he gets home
28. He's a worthy Priesthood holder
29. He'll always say he's sorry
30. He'll wear whatever I tell him to
31. He loves me more than anything and tells me often

Happy Birthday, Jon! I love you!

9 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

You are awesome Jon, with an awesome family. Have a great one! :) The Rays

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Jon!
I might be the only person to comment on this blog who remembers the day you were born! You have always been a great brother. I hope you have a terrific birthday!

Sarah, this was a great post--it is always neat to read your birthday posts about your family. I'm super glad that you married Jon!

Nat Lud said...

Happy Birthday, Drape! Hope ya have a great day. (And, Sarah--WOW, great job thinking of all those things!)

Heidi said...

Jon, you are wonderful! I am so glad you are my brother and that you have been so good to me always! And, you couldn't have found a better match for you! Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Happy 31st Jon! Sarah married a stellar guy. Too cute! Hope you and the fam have a great weekend...

Andrea said...

Jon definitely is one of the good guys! Hope he had a very Happy Birthday.

Robyn said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! Happy Birthday Jon! What a nice list too! It's all true!

Becky said...

that is so sweet. i am not going to lie, zac kind of lucked out this year with the whole pampering thing this year. we had the party on valentine's day so we went out on friday night. sounds like you had a great night though. you should have bought lingerie at target. jk

Annie and Heidi said...

I remember the day he was born too! Love you tons Jonathan. Mom