We just spent a week and a half in Idaho visiting with family and friends. We went to my parent's cabin in Island Park and spent 5 days with the whole Draper side of the family. This was the first time we have all been together in a few years and we had so much fun. We really need to get together more often! I have so many pictures to post, but I will start with these family pictures that we took while up there. I think they turned out pretty well considering the fact that Jon and I just set up our tri-pod, attempted to arrange everyone and then I pushed the timer and would run into every picture!
The whole gang!
The kids couldn't wait to get to the silly shots!
Grandma and Grandpa with all of the grandkids.
Jon's oldest sister, Emily, and her family. If only my kids would all look and smile we might get a picture this cute.
Instead we get this!
Jon is the only boy with 5 sisters so we took some fun ones of them together.
Jon didn't trust them enough to turn his body totally sideways!
All of the adults
Grandpa Ron and Grandma Lorelei
Jon and I (this was taken later that day which is why Jon is wearing a t-shirt!)
Dennis and Emily
Aunt Genevieve and Max in the hammock
The older kids lined up in order on the stairs
They were all so cooperative through all of these pictures! The Gammon kids are a good influence on our kids!
Stay tuned for many more pictures...
8 comments:
LOVE these pics! They look professionally done. Great colors and everything! Looks like it was a great time! Hope to see more . . .
I love these! The brown and white with the greenery in the background looks so good. Your camera did a great job! I love the one of Jon with his sisters. It's so cute! Can't wait to see more!
Love the pictures! I am sure Idaho was wonderful! You seriously dida great job with the pics. we did that last year with my whole extended family and we actually got some decent shots but it was 28 people or something. The pic of you and Jon is so cute, you guys take such great pictures!
What great pictures! You did a good job! And what a fun trip - Idaho is so pretty during the summer. Glad you guys made it back safely:)
Cute pictures...I'm impressed. Glad you had such a fun trip. It's good to have you back!
Awesome pictures, Sarah. And the picture of your family turned out great as well :)
those are awesome pics. i can't believe you took them yourselves. and i agree. the one with jon and his sisters is a crack up!
We had so much fun at the cabin! It was a perfect family vacation. It is weird that family reunions are just the siblings anymore...We realize that is the way it has been on the Warnick side for a while now. The pictures did turn out so cute! You did a fantastic job setting us up and pushing the timer and getting back in the picture! Jon was pretty funny too! :)
Post a Comment