Go here to see more of the pictures from the photo shoot. Christie is such a talented photographer and we really appreciate her doing this for us. Jake and Nathan had so much fun playing with her. By the time she left they were calling her "Aunt Christie!" She is doing our family pictures next month and I can't wait!!!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago




18 comments:
GREAT pictures! I can't wait to see your family pictures :)
I saw more of her pictures and I LOVE her work (how are you going to choose which picrure of your boys to print and frame??). I will definitely refer my OC friends to her!
Those pictures are awesome. I love that they capture more of "everyday life." Now I can't wait to see your family photos - you are all so photogenic!!
I love those! So fun!
Very cute pictures Sarah! Heather turned me onto your blog. I enjoy seeing and hearing about your boys! Allie (Gaebel) Whalen
The pictures are so good! Made me teary! Does she ever come up North? Really fun to see your sweet family
I love those. I love the first one! I have not seen that one yet! Love it. She is pretty talented. I can't wait to have her do ours someday. Your family ones are going to be gorgeous!
I love your pictures. They are so cute! I love the one of Jake looking through the chair. His eyes just pop out. I hope Ben's newborns turn out as cute as those pictures. We'll see!
amazing!!
Adorable, can't wait to see more.
Great pictures. i love them all
So cute! Have fun taking family pictures!
Those are great, Sarah!
Wow.. amazing!
pictures are so cute. i hope you are framing them. jake's bday looks awesome. you have lucky children bc you are the queen of bdays and you know it. it's so true, i mean you got first place in the calling competition for my bday this year. 4 times in one day- really? astounding and admirable sarah!!
i LOVE these. your boys are so gorgeous and she captured them beautifully!
Wow, great pictures!
those pics are priceless. you'll be so glad you have them when the boys are bigger. i love the home setting for the pics. they're just so perfect.
Post a Comment