Last Saturday Christie the Photographer (this is what Nathan calls her so she is not confused with Christy the haircutter, aka Aunt Christy!) did a family photo shoot of us. I was so stressed about what we should wear and whether or not the kids were going to cooperate, etc., but I seriously could not be happier with the results. Christie is such an amazing, talented photographer and we are so grateful that she shared her talents with us! Here is a little sneak preview of the photo shoot!
You can check out more of Christie's work at http://christiehobson.blogspot.com/







10 comments:
I will laugh every time I see that picture of Max. It is sooo cute!
Wow! Those are great pics. What a great looking family. Makes me want to go get family pics.
These really did turn out so GREAT!!!
I had so much fun with you guys Sarah! Thanks so much for the kind words! I just adore your boys (hams!!!), and had a great time photographing you all. Can't wait to get the rest to you! :)
Those are great shots, Sarah! Love the singles of your boys too.
Love the pictures. Love those kids.
Lorelei
WOW, I'm so jealous! Those turned out so cute!!! I love the outfits the boys are wearing, so adorable (and yours and Jon's too). Can't wait to see which ones you choose. I'm so excited to see you guys next week!
SERIOUSLY? those are all AMAZING!!! i love them so much. everyone looks perfect, and i am lovin' the outfits.
Oh my gosh--those turned out so great! You are all so photogenic. LOVE the one of Nathan sitting on the wall!
What great family pictures! Is that Myra Smith's preschool? Glad the boys are enjoying school and your weekend getaway to Utah looked so fun!
Post a Comment