November marked the official end to the soccer season. Nathan improved a ton and really enjoyed his first experience playing soccer. Jake started off loving it and scoring goals, but by the end we could barely get him to go out on the field and play. He would get so frustrated if he didn't score a goal everytime that he just wouldn't even try anymore. This made it frustrating for all of us and I'm thinking that this might be the last year of soccer for Jake. We'll see... For now I am just going to enjoy not having to get up so early on Saturday mornings to go running- that is until baseball starts in a couple months!
Nathan's preschool had a little Pow Wow where they dressed up like Indians, sang songs and played Indian games. Nathan's name was Running Buffalo!
Nathan did really well in the games. He won the running one, the arm wrestling and did really well in the spear throwing and jumping games! When it was all over he came running up to Jon and I and proclaimed very loudly, "I won all of the games. I'm the best!" We quickly told him to quiet down and looked around to see which parents heard him say it. Thankfully only a few were laughing, but it was pretty embarrassing!
Forget it, we'll just do one or two at a time!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the 3 of them on the floor. They're pretty funny :) Enjoy your Saturdays!
Aw, I hope Jake gives soccer another try next year! Well, maybe he'll enjoy basketball in a few years.
Oh wow, Nathan is hilarious! I love that kid. I can't believe he's only 4 years old.
Love the matching sweaters and the attempts to capture all three in a photo. They look like they have so much fun together, lucky boys ;). Hope you're enjoying the days and weeks leading up to your favorite holiday of the year!
Post a Comment