That's right, baby number four is on it's way. We are very excited! I'm 10 weeks and feeling horrible. Can't wait to get through the morning sickness and actually start feeling normal again. We should find out in a few weeks what we're having so that will be exciting! I'm due March 15, but the doctor already scheduled the c-section for March 3rd since I'm diabetic and they always deliver the baby early. This ultrasound was taken at 8 weeks so that's why it doesn't really look like a baby yet! The heartbeat looks good and there's only one baby- very reassuring! I'll keep everyone posted as soon as we find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago

16 comments:
So exciting!! Let me know if I can do anything for you! I know how terrible morning sickness is, so I feel for you!
Yay! Congratulations, I have been wondering when you would tell us you were preggo with number 4! Can't wait to see what you're having. What is the name of that ultrasound place you went to - I went to it with my 3rd pregnancy - in Newport Beach or something? I ahve a friend wanting to get one and I can't remember what it's called.
Congratulations!!! This is so exciting. I am praying that the sickness goes away and that your pregnancy goes well all the way. Sending you love.
CONGRATS!!!!! Very exciting. We wish you the best of luck and hope the morning sickness goes away soon. Keep us posted.
Congratulations!! :) So sorry you feel sick. That's the worst. Hopefully you'll be feeling better come Fall and Halloween.
(By the way, so far the transition from 3 to 4 has been much better than the transition from 2 to 3.) :)
I wonder what the next Draper baby is going to be?! :)
We are so excited for another grandchild and are thinking pink:) It is kind of fun that your family will have birthdays in six consecutive months starting with Jonathan in February, the new baby in March, Max in April, Nathan in May, Sarah in June and finishing up with Jacob in July. We hope everything goes well. Ron and Lorelei
I'm thinking number 4 is definitely a girlie girl! I have already spotted some super cute clothes that I plan to buy ASAP!!! Can't wait to hear! And, hope your morning sickness goes away. That stinks. Love ya!
Was pretty much wondering when this post would come out! Can't wait to hear if ya get pink this time! My ultrasound is scheduled for Sept. 1 so I'll let ya know if it's a boyfriend or bff for your little gal! (I'm just pretty much sending pink vibes your way.)
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear if you are expecting a boy or a girl. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Congrats, Sarah! I've been waiting for something official after the cryptic comment on my blog! :) So happy for you and excited to hear what you're having! Hope you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations to the whole family!!! Hope you get feeling better real soon.
Congratulations! Yay... keep us posted. I hope you start feeling better soon. Does the pregnancy feel the same? I knew pretty early on that it must be a boy, with Kyce, because I was never that sick with the girls.
I've been sending happy thoughts of baby girls to you ever since I found out. Sorry about the morning sickness. it's just awful.
This is me thinking pink (since that's all we know how to do around my house.) :)
Congrats again Sarah and family! Hoping you start to feel better soon! Sending good thoughts for a happy, healthy Draper kiddo and Momma. Can't wait to hear whether you'll add a fourth boy or a little girl to the mix!!
Well, we know one thing for sure...boy or girl, this baby will be super cute. Just like the other "Draper" kids! We'll send "pink" vibes over your way. Let me know when you're feeling better and we'll get some major chocolate HT treats over your way! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! What exciting news! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Feel better soon! - Caitlin
Post a Comment