Friday, June 22, 2007

Crazy Boys!

How much longer do we have to stay in time out?!!!
1,2,3, GO!
Hurry up, Nathan!
Did you get all of that, Mom?
Do we have to match everyday?!!!
Could you pass me that bus, please?
(Nathan and his friend, Trent)


5 comments:

Robyn said...

That water slide looks so fun. When can we come over and use it? Your boys have the best smiles.

Nice picture of Trent and Nathan, even if playing with all your cool trucks in the backyard caused a one hour tantrum that resulted in me buying Trent a giant firetruck so he could have a truck to play with at our house! Ha ha!

I'm so glad he loves coming to your house. He has so much fun there and Nathan is always so nice to him.

Anonymous said...

I see you're crate training the boys. Great idea! We definitely stand by that technique. ;)

The water slide is amazing. Reminds me of our trips to Wild Rivers. Your boys are the cutest. I still can't believe you have TWO kids, WENDY IS A MOM, Christy has five kids, Holly has four or more, Rob has three or more. Where has all the time gone?

I hope you had a great bday yesterday! 29 YEARS OLD!

Tonya said...

Sarah! Happy Birthday! So sorry this is a few days late. I need to be better about noticing people's birthdays. I hope you had a great day.

Your kids are so cute, and that slide looks rad.

Sarah said...

Tonya- no worries, I talked to my mom 3 times on my birthday before she finally remembered!!!

Unknown said...

is that your blow up water slide? that thing is awesome! i enjoy the commentary about the pictures- very creative. i think the dog cage thing is a fabulous idea for time out. i think i will do that when i have kids. i wonder if there are any big enough for zac. j/k