Monday, June 4, 2007

Disneyland!

Last week our friends from dental school all came down to visit and go to Disneyland for a few days. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone again and to let all of the kids play together. I was a little worried about how my boys would like Disneyland since last year neither of them really cared about it and Jake was freaked out by most of the rides. I was pleasantly surprised that they both loved it this year (it could have something to do with the fact the I have been showing them "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" pretty much nonstop for the past month!). This is a good thing seeing that we bought annual passports (it's the same price as buying 2-day park hopper tickets so we figured we might as well). We're excited to take the boys back again and again (gotta get our moneys worth!). Jon and I were thinking it would be fun to go up some evening with just the 2 of us and ride the bigger rides- together, not as single riders! We were thinking that we'll have to try some of the restaurants up there as well. The possibilities are endless...

13 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute, pics! We love Disneyland, too. It's so worth it to buy the passes. It's paid for after two or three visits. My kids still get freaked out on some of the rides. They are both into pirates right now, but REFUSE to go on Pirates. Such weirdos.

And, the best thing about Disneyland is putting the kids in their pjs and having them fall asleep on the way home. Wahoooo!

Erin said...

Cute pics and congratulations on your blog! I'm still a hold out on starting one, but I love getting to know friends better through them.

Disneyland is so fun. It is great entertainment for kids of all ages, even us older kids.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I bet the boys have never slept better than after a day at Disneyland! "Stop the ride!!!!" You and Jonathan should definitely try the restaurants at Downtown Disney. It would be a fun date night!

cat said...

WHOOOHOOO!!! I am SO glad that you started your blog. That picture of the boys asleep is priceless. They are so stinking cute. Now I want to see pictures of your new wood floors!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Those picturess are so cute! I want a copy of all of them! Em has been talking about the family getting a blog for a while, so way to get the ball rolling - we might all jump on now! You got new wood floors?! I would also like to see them! -Heidi and Annie :)

Tamara said...

Seh,
You finally got the ball. The boys look cute and it makes me miss CA! I love Disneyland SO MUCH!

Congrats on starting the blog. Here's my family's blog just so you can check it out...
http://michelle-controlledchaos.blogspot.com/

Catorin, what's yours again?

Meggan said...

Cool Sarah! Disneyland is the best. We'll have to go together one of these days.

I love how your boys are always wearing the exact same thing!

Sarah said...

Hey, their sweatshirts are different colors!

Becky said...

welcome my dear sister. I am so excited to have a new blog to read about. looks like you have a real natural talent for this whole thing.

Robyn said...

I found your blog!!! I love it. I think the picture of Nathan with the ears is hilarious! He is so cute. And how did they both fall asleep in the stroller? I am so excited to read your blog. How do you make it so your pictures don't blow up when you click on them?

Robyn said...

Also, I would love to do a card exchange. If you know anyone else who'd be interested, let me know.

Sarah said...

Robyn, if you make it so your pictures don't blow up, then it's going to be much harder to find the hidden surprises in the future! I was actually going to ask you how to make it so they do blow up!

The boys fell asleep in the jogger as we were walking out of the park. I think an 11 hour day with NO nap will do it to any kid!

Missy said...

Ok, I'm catching up on your blog now. I want your pictures to blow up. Why aren't they?

Your family is so cute Sarah. I'm so excited to keep up on your life now! It's been years...