One of the boys favorite things to do right now is throw all of the pillows off of the couch and then jump onto them. A good mom would probably stop them from doing this, but we have been working so hard on teaching Jake to jump that I'm just so excited that he's doing it! He now jumps off of everything and tries to jump over anything. I figure it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!
I LOVE those action shots. Pre-wakeboarding skills! As long as it gives you a little sanity (and PT for Jake) let them have their fun! Mine have started wanting to jump off the top bunk. I had to put my foot down!:)
Looks like fun to me. Are you going to get a trampoline one day? I remember having so much fun on the Warnick family trampoline.
Post more pictures! I love it! It's so fun to see what you and your family are doing. I wish we lived down there so we could see you and everyone more often.
My name is Sarah. I have been married to Jon for almost 10 years and have 3 beautiful little boys, Jake, Nathan and Max. I love running, scrapbooking, baking, reading, shopping and eating anything chocolate! I'm excited about connecting with old and new friends through this blog. WELCOME!
6 comments:
I LOVE those action shots. Pre-wakeboarding skills! As long as it gives you a little sanity (and PT for Jake) let them have their fun! Mine have started wanting to jump off the top bunk. I had to put my foot down!:)
Wow, look at them go!! Do they actually land on the pillows??
I think a good mom lets them jump! Nice action shots!
Good moms let their boys do anything that keeps them entertained for long periods of time, right?
I think your boys are so handsome.
those action shots are great. my boys love building forts out of the pillows and jumping on them, too. it's all good clean fun.
Looks like fun to me. Are you going to get a trampoline one day? I remember having so much fun on the Warnick family trampoline.
Post more pictures! I love it! It's so fun to see what you and your family are doing. I wish we lived down there so we could see you and everyone more often.
Post a Comment