Sarah, that is hilarious! I can't believe that's you guys. You guys are so funny! I can't believe Meggan's hair was ever that long! And the black lipstick is great on you guys! What fun you guys had. I love that your pictures got big too! Fun times from back in the day...
Chances are it was missy and i. we pretty much had no lives and followed you guys around when you would let us, and when you wouldn't, we would ease drop with out you guys knowing. we were pretty sneaky like that. we probably felt privileged to take these pictures. so sad!!
Too bad I just found your blog through Megg's. I'm totally linking to you from my blog. This is SO fun. Now maybe Becky will start updating hers on a regular basis.
I think I remember taking those pictures. Actually, the ones in your bonus/play room - for sure. We did have no lives Beck, but we loved it.
My name is Sarah. I have been married to Jon for almost 10 years and have 3 beautiful little boys, Jake, Nathan and Max. I love running, scrapbooking, baking, reading, shopping and eating anything chocolate! I'm excited about connecting with old and new friends through this blog. WELCOME!
7 comments:
Sarah, that is hilarious! I can't believe that's you guys. You guys are so funny! I can't believe Meggan's hair was ever that long! And the black lipstick is great on you guys! What fun you guys had. I love that your pictures got big too! Fun times from back in the day...
Sarah!!!!! This is so awesome! What a great trip down memory lane! Look at us out on the town posing with our black lipstick.
I'm sitting here wondering who took all the pics of us?!?
I was wondering the same thing! Maybe Becky or Missy?
So, that is so fun to see you 'back in the day!' You look so different now! How fun to look back at your old pics. So cute!
Chances are it was missy and i. we pretty much had no lives and followed you guys around when you would let us, and when you wouldn't, we would ease drop with out you guys knowing. we were pretty sneaky like that. we probably felt privileged to take these pictures. so sad!!
I really don't remember Becky and Missy being there. You would think we would have gotten them in at least one picture?!!??
I really hope we didn't just ask some random stranger to take our pics!!
Too bad I just found your blog through Megg's. I'm totally linking to you from my blog. This is SO fun. Now maybe Becky will start updating hers on a regular basis.
I think I remember taking those pictures. Actually, the ones in your bonus/play room - for sure. We did have no lives Beck, but we loved it.
Post a Comment