Sung to the tune of Peter, Paul and Mary's "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"
Where have all the toys gone?
Long time missing.
Where have all the toys gone?
Oh we'll never know.
Where have all the toys gone?
Gone to the dark abyss never to be found.
When will they ever return?
When will they ever return.
I consider myself a fairly organized person. One of my worst pet peeves is not being able to find something. For the life of me, I can't figure out where the pieces to all of our toys go. The boys play with them in our small family room and then when we go to clean up there are always pieces missing. Where do they go one might ask? This is the big mystery. I look EVERYWHERE and alas, they are no where. Even when we moved last year and cleaned everything out, there were still some toys that never showed up. Weird and slightly annoying is all I can say!
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
6 comments:
Sarah! How fun to see what you're up to. Your boys are darling. Where are your guys living? And I am with you about loosing things. It's just down right upsetting!
Sarah, I know. I can't stand losing things! I can't find Trent fishing pole that has a magnet on the bottom that goes with his puzzle. It's driving me crazy, but I don't think Trent notices.
Robyn, is the fishing pole in the primary closet?
Sarah, I can't stand when things are lost. We are missing so many Barbie shoes or Polly Pocket things that I just don't feel like the toys are as good anymore without matching accessories!
Copyright the song, because I think that all parents are going to want it! Can we add different verses such as "where have all the sippy cups gone?", or "where have all the socks gone?". I think that we could make a fortune. I will play the guitar and you sing...
Ahhh, like old times, Catherine!
We still need to copyright our "MEN" song before someone else beats us to it!!!
SO funny! Justin made me sing it the other day, but it just wasn't the same without you. hehehe
Post a Comment