Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Number 3


So we were going to wait a little while to tell everyone, but seeing as though that I had an ultrasound yesterday and everything went well, I am feeling morning sick, and my little sister Carli has apparently told everyone she's run into, including her whole ward, I decided that it might be time to announce! I am due April 11 and we are very excited!!!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!?

Tamara said...

Sarah,
That is the awesomest news ever! Congratulations! I'm so excited I can't stop with the exclamation points. Plus your kids are so dang cute! That just means boy or girl, it'll be gorgeous just like the rest of them. I'm so happy for you.

Nat Lud said...

I am so happy for you guys! Yay! Another friend in the '3 kids' club. Take care of yourself and keep us updated! You guys are great parents and this baby will be so happy to be in such an awesome family!

Tonya said...

SARAH!!! That is so great! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys.

Jon's comment was a joke, right? Haha.

Welcome to the (crazy) three kid club...

Anonymous said...

Sarah (and Jon!) YAY!!! I am so excited! Mom called me to tell me and I am planning on calling to chat soon. Setting up a classroom pretty much takes all my time and energy (I know I shouldn't complain - I don't have children, but still!) I am so happy for you! I hope it's a girl (I would love a boy too, but a girl would just be fun!) Jon, you are a geek - funny comment though! It was so fun to see you on the weekend! And, it's fun to find out we are all "Office" fans! Love, Heidi

Robyn said...

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! What exciting news! I had no idea!!!!!!!!! Looks like Jon didn't either??? Yeah!!!!! What a great month to have a baby!!!!!

cat said...

WUUUUUHOOOO!!!!!!! I AM SO DANG EXCITED FOR YOU!!! bring on the zofran (and a baby girl)

love you tons (and hang in there)

The Staffieri Family said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I am thrilled for you. I am hoping to join you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Robyn, I'm so sure.

Congrats Sarah! Let me know if you need any help. I KNOW what it's like to be sick. I can totally bring you over dinner or take your boys to the park.

Sarah said...

Meggan, you're so nice. I might seriously take you up on your offer. I woke up this morning so sick and am worried that it's all over. Thankfully Jon had the day off, but I have no idea what I'm going to do while he's at work. Morning sickness is the worst.

Andrea said...

I was laughing pretty hard at Jon's comment. I am sorry you have started to feel sick but am glad the ultrasound looked good. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Becky said...

morning sickness sounds awful. milk it for what it's worth. let friends take your kids, make jon cook and don't clean the house for nine months. isn't that what pregnancy is all about? congrats. i am so happy for your family. i secretly hope you have a girl. i will pray for it.

rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! April is a good month...2 of mine were born in April. I'm so happy for you guys.

Cortney said...

Sarah, classic with the pregnancy test! I've never thought of posing with the pee stick for pictures!! I am so excited for you and sending my girl vibes to you!

Sunny said...

Sarah,
This is so great!! Congrats to you! I hope the sickness isn't too bad - let me know if I can help at all. Now that I'm only working one job, I'll have some more time! YEAH!!!

Missy said...

CONGRATS!! Hooray Sarah. This is the best news. I'm so excited for you. April really is the best month to have a baby (Ave was born April 6th). I'm so happy for you!

Melanie said...

Congratulations Sarah! That is so exciting! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness - do you have sea bands? I wear those all day long - even if it looks like I'm still living in the 80's! They help a ton!

Hope baby and you are healthy and the pregnancy goes well. :)

Heather said...

WHAT??!!??!! Congratulations! We wish you all the health and happiness in the world for the next 9 months! So that's why you sounded awful on Monday morning. Hence your cryptic explanation for seeing the doctor. I hope you can take something to alleviate your morning sickness. See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah and Jon,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so happy for your good news. I wish we would have known this weekend so we could tell you in person how excited we are! (That's so thoughtful of you, though, to let Kathryn have the limelight). Anyway, you are both amazing parents and we can't wait to meet the newest addition. I hope you won't have to feel sick the whole time. We'll be praying for you. Love, Emily

April said...

Congratulations! So fun to hear.

Erin said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness subsides.

Good one, Jon. That was meant to refer to his comment, not the baby. Well, that too I guess.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the future addition to your family....Britain gave me the link to your blog, I am very happy for you and would love to get your e-mail so that I can talk to you more...

Again...congratulations
Charity

charity.manwaring@gmail.com

Janae said...

Oh my gosh...you have so many people comment on your blog!! I am so excited for you! Yipee! I hope you don't feel sick very long. You are going to do great with three!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

I am so happy for you Sarah! I think #3 is the easiest!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Hi Sarah,
It's Rebecca Hope! I found your blog through Heather Sutton's. Congrats on your pregnancy! That is very exciting! You and your family look GREAT! I love getting updates when my mom runs into you, so maybe now I can just keep updated with your family blog. We have one too if you want to check it out: www.holmstromfamily.blogspot.com

Take care! Love, Rebecca