Friday, August 31, 2007

Season Passes

We bought season passes to Disneyland in May when a bunch of our friends came into town. We spent 2 days at the park so it was economical to just buy season passes. Our passes have been blacked out all Summer and just became valid again last week. So Jon dragged me off of the couch tonight and we took the boys for a few hours. Besides feeling sick and it being 100 degrees outside (even at 5:30 when we got there), it was a lot of fun. It wasn't very crowded at all and the boys loved it! It was nice to not have to worry about getting everything in before it closed or worry about taking pictures of everything. We didn't even take a camera! We're excited to spend many Fall evenings at Disneyland or California Adventure and take full advantage of our season passes!

10 comments:

Tonya said...

We LOVE our DL passes. We are so spoiled, but we are kind of crowd/line snobs. If there is more than a 20 minute line, we skip the ride. We should all go sometime. We are going to go next Tuesday. Hopefully to ride NEMO! We got skunked this week, the line was still 2 hours long when we were there.

Becky said...

did you guys go on any of the fast rides? are you allowed to when you are pregnant? probably not huh? i bet your two little guys will love those rides in a few short years.

Melanie said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time, even with you feeling the way you are. I had to giggle when I read how Jon "dragged you off the couch." I've been stuck there too - don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything! If Billy's home, I'm taking advantage of it! :) Hope you're managing OK and can enjoy those passes lots and lots!

Cortney said...

LOVE the Disneyland! Roxie and I were there all day on Thursday... super hot and super fun! She loves all the little water parks in Bug's Land in CA. We parked the car at 8:30am, the park opened at 9:00 and the line for Nemo was already 3 hours long... WHAT??!!?!?! It was crazy, we are going to try again next week! Glad y'all had fun.

Sarah said...

The ride for Nemo last night was still about an hour and a half, which from what I've heard, isn't that bad. However, we're like you, Tonya. Anything longer than 10 minutes is too long for our boys and we skip the ride. We're hoping that sometime in the Fall we can go on a Wed. or something and the Nemo line won't be as bad. I'm curious to hear how it is this week.

Heather said...

What a trooper. Sick in 100 degree weather and still having fun! You're such a great mom. I think I would have stayed put on the couch.

I love the pics of the boys in your last post.

Nat Lud said...

I am so jealous! i wish I could just skip over to disneyland for a few hours! I'm sure I'd be a moe pleasant person if I could visit the happiest place on earth more often! :) Sounds so fun.

cat said...

how fun! and how fun are you!!! are you medicated yet?

Meggan said...

sarah, how in the world did you walk around disneyland? in the heat? you're such a crazy woman. glad you had fun, though. we love our disneyland passes too! let's go together!

rebecca said...

Hi,
Seriously, I am not pregnant, and I have done HALF of what you have this summer. How fun!!! I started a blog. We're at eisforelton.blogspot.com. If you don't care, i'll link you to my page.