So I have now been tagged twice, so I guess I should take my turn!
Jobs I've had:
-Sports camp director (AKA Warnick's tennis camp)
-Activity Club worker with SVUSD
-Receptionist for Bob
-Telesurveyor (for about 3 days at BYU)
-Subsitute teacher
-5th grade teacher (3 years)
-Night stocker at The Gap
Places for a weekend getaway:
-Las Vegas
-Northern California
Movies I can watch again and again:
-Elf
-Ocean's 11
-Music and Lyrics
-Father of the Bride
Guilty Pleasures:
-CHOCOLATE
-Golden Spoon (is it really fat free?!!!)
-Chocolate Drizzle (from Target)
-See's caramel patties
What I first thought when I saw Jon:
-He's really cute and nice
-I like his legs (we played tennis on our first date)
-After I first talked to him I walked out of his apartment and said, "OK, I'll marry him!" We were engaged 3 weeks later!
Places I've been on vacation:
-Yosemite
-Yellowstone
-Hawaii
-Utah
-Idaho
-Seattle
-New York
-Washington DC
-Philadelphia
-Baltimore
-Europe
-San Francisco
Favorite Foods:
-Crunchy Corn Bran
-Bread
-Italian food
-cheese
If I'm in a jam with Jon, tactics I use to get out of the doghouse:
-Thankfully we don't argue very much, but when we do I usually give Jon about 10 minutes and he always feels bad and apologizes! Of course, if I'm in the wrong then I just apologize.
Places I've lived:
-Provo
-Las Vegas (Henderson, actually)
-California
Websites I visit daily:
-e-mail
-Blogs
First kiss location:
-my first kiss with Jon was on the doorstep of my apartment in Provo.
-my first kiss ever was next to a dumpster- romantic, I know!
Places I'd rather be:
-Hawaii
-Europe
-Back East
-anywhere with Jon
People I tag:
-Andrea
-Natalie
-Janae
-Melanie
Aloha! (Spring Break)
8 years ago
6 comments:
i love your immediate response to the tagging assignment. i wish i could say i learned a lot about you from this, but no, i didn't. i know you so well i guess.
one surprise however was that your first item under fav. foods was crunchy corn bran. is it what it does for your digestive system, or is it really the taste that does it for you?
Both- A bowl a day keeps the constipation away! I think because of this and because of its great taste, it is definitely one of my favorite foods!
Since you asked on my blog, we live in DuPont, WA which is about 40 min. south of Seattle. We love it here and will be here 4 more years.
April
That's so cool that you and Jon knew it was meant to be so soon! 3 weeks--wow!
How funny is it that the diabetic's guilty pleasures are all sweets! Love it.
That's exactly why I have an insulin pump- I can still eat sweets and set the insulin to be delivered just like my pancreas would do it. Pretty cool!
Um, I'd like to correct that post. You did that telesurvey for at least a week. I know. I was sitting next to you. Remember? Go get some Apple Crumble bread from Great Harvest and then head to that horrible place? At least we have tasty memories of the treats!
Post a Comment