My friend, Meggan, gave us this 14 foot trampoline that a lady in the ward gave to her, but she decided it wasn't going to work out for them so she gave it to us! Jon put it up about a week ago and the kids have been on it ever since! We had to chop a tree down in the backyard so that we had room to shove it in the corner, but it now fits back there nicely and doesn't feel like it is taking up the whole yard. Thanks so much, Meggan!
I actually made Halloween sugar cookies with the boys (OK, so it was the refrigerated dough, but I still had to roll it out and cut it into fun shapes!). Jake and Nate loved frosting the cookies and putting sprinkles on them and then of course licking all of the sprinkles and frosting off immediately after!
We went to Disneyland with our friends, Robyn, Dave and Trent Miner last Friday night. It was a little crowded, but was still so much fun! All of Main Street is decorated for Halloween and in true Disney fashion, they did not cut corners anywhere- it looks so good! The boys loved the giant pumpkins when you first walked in and then pointing at all of the pumpkins as we walked down Main Street. Personally, I am so excited to go during Christmas time and see what they do with the place!
I just love the Fall and still can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch, go to Trunk or Treat and go Trick or Treating with the boys. There are just so many fun activities to do this time of year!!!
13 comments:
I bet Disneyland looks so great this time of year. I haven't been there since I was 15. I love the fall here, but I have to admit, seeing you wear flip flops makes me a little jealous.
Oh my gosh. We were at Disneyland last Friday night, too! It was a nightmare. We started in CA, which was great, then walked around DL for an hour and didn't go on one ride. Oh well.
Looks like you guys are enjoying the fall, like you should. So glad you are feeling a bit better. Makes life that much sweeter.
can we go to disneyland at thanksgiving time? i bet they are already starting all the christmas parades, etc. that would be so fun. did they have any haunted houses set up? remember how freaky knotts scary farm was? i love this time of year too. mostly b/c christmas is jsust around the corner. yeah!!
Disneyland at Christmas is positively magical. I went with my family a couple of years ago and the kids were just so excited.
I bet the haunted house is even cooler at halloween time! You're making me sad I don't have kids to take around doing that stuff. Oh well, at least we have our nieces and nephews around. We'll take them trick or treating and help them "sample" the candy... Mmmm..fun sized candy bars. Mmmm.
Sarah, I'm so glad you're starting to feel better! It makes a world of difference. Looks like you've been having lots of fun too. This is such a fun time of year!
Ok, I'm finally convinced that Disneyland will be fun when we have kids. Your boys are so lucky to have such fun, energetic parents. You and Jon really put serious effort in to making your little boys happy. Love the pics...
i am SO glad that you are feeling better. fun to have a trampoline, i bet the boys are loving it. anything to get out the extra energy!:) yep, i am jealous about disneyland.
Sounds fun! Definitely funner than anything we have around here. Glad you're feeling better.
I would love to see Disney in all of its seasons....fall is great, I'm just not so excited for the cold weather that follows. Glad you are feeling better.
We were at Disneyland on Friday too! It was SO crowded, huh? It's normally not like that on a Fall Friday night. There was some special trick-or-treating thing going on. We'll have to go together some time.
We really miss the trampoline. I'm glad it fits better in your backyard, though. We need to get a smaller one ASAP because the girls just loved it!!
Congratulations on having a boy! That is so fun. A good cry is a good thing. You'll definitely save lots of money without all that shopping. You can spend all that money on your next girl :).
I'm glad you're feeling better. I love how upbeat this post is about Fall! I need to get into the spirit. There is a house on my street that put a full on Pirate Mast on their roof--like 20 feet tall, with flags and everything. I wonder what candy they'll give out? Not that I eat my kids' candy or anything.
Sarah and Jonathan--You have such a cute family! It is fun to see all of the fun things you are doing together. I love the updates and the pictures! Sarah--your hair is getting so long! Love ya! Annie Draper.
This post made me want to see D-land right now. They always decorate so fun this time of year.
Random that all of you guys were at D-land and didn't see each other!
Post a Comment