So I always think of things I want to post on my blog, but I never seem to have time or I'm always typing with one hand while feeding the baby (like I am right now) resulting in a once a week post with lots of pictures and few words. I guess this is better than nothing so it's just going to have to do for now. So here is a random post about all of the things we have been up to lately.
We finally made it to the San Diego Zoo and let me tell you, it was so much better than the Santa Ana Zoo- mainly because they actually had animals!!!
One of the boys favorite things about the zoo was the foot massage chairs!
It's funny how interested we can all be with the hind end of a hippopotomus!
We actually didn't have any coins for them to ride this, but they still had fun just sitting on it and pretending!
I finally captured Max smiling on camera. Look at those cheeks and dimples!
Christy and I took the kids to storytime yesterday. The story lady was doing face paintings, but the first little boy decided that he wanted a snake on his arm. So of course every kid after that then wanted a snake on their arm! Laney and Nathan were pretty proud of their snakes!
Last night our ward had a Hoedown and it was so much fun. We left the kids at home (except for Max who slept the whole time), ate good food and square danced the night away!
Overall, life is good!
10 comments:
What fun, Sarah! Your three boys are really beautiful. It's good to see that the weather allows you to actually go out and do things -oh how I wish it were sunny here!
You're a busy mommy :)
Look at you square dancing! Sooooooo sorry that I missed that one!!!
Your boys are SO cute. And may I just say that I think you may have something of a square dancing career ahead of you! How are you so cute?!?!?
Great Pictures Sarah! I loved the ones of Max blessing too. Good to see you that day.
I'd be freaking out if I was buried in the sand near Jake and Nate. Jon has guts!
I still think of Justin sitting on your parents' dining table in his little baby carrier. He's in high school? Yep, we're old.
Good to see that you're out and about with the boys having tons of fun.
We submitted our initial paperwork for adoption! I'll keep you posted.
It was so fun to see all the pictures! Max has a super cute smile! I'm glad you got it - it's hard to do at this age! :)
Hope things continue to go well!
Oh, what? I missed the Ho Down? Dang.
Your random blog is perfect. Tanner is 6 months now and I still have a hard time blogging, let alone reading other peoples. Little Max is darling. Glad you are doing well
Hello Sarah, this is Megan Stoddard (one of Jon's friends from High School). You have done a wonderful job with you website!! You and Jon really have a beautiful family. Sometimes I hear bits and pieces about Jon's life; it was nice to see you two are doing so well!! You are such a great mom -- Jon is so lucky to have you as a wife!! I'll look forward to browsing you blog every now and again. Please give Jon my condolences on his Grandmother's passing. Wishing you and yours the best, Luv, Megan.
Hey Sarah, It was so great to read your blog again. Somewhere in my ability to lose things I lost the blog site. You look great. To think when I met you... you didn't have any little boys and now you have three. You make it look so easy and you look awesome!
Post a Comment