Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Back!!!

There's not too many things that get Jon more excited than BYU football! Their season officially started yesterday so we had to celebrate by inviting everyone over to watch the game. Jon switched over to DirectTV last month so that we can get ALL of the BYU games this year. We're the only ones in the family that get the games so I think we will be having quite a few parties at our house this Fall!
We all sported our BYU blue to root the Cougars on to a victory!

The centerpiece. We had pizza and tons of good appetizers and desserts.

The guys- and Carli- were very focused on watching the game.


After his first experience watching BYU football, Max was pooped!!!
Here's to the beginning of a great season... Go Cougars!

7 comments:

Nat Lud said...

How fun! Jer got season tickets so he'll be going to the games which is nice since we don't have DirectTV. :) I'm sure we'll have to switch soon too . . . Looks like a fun party!

Kristen said...

Looks like a great time! I love Fall for the Football season!

Bethany said...

Cute family pic Sarah! (you kind of look like Christy in that picture) Thanks for having us over! It was fun!

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Sarah, your blog is so cute! I found it through Heidi and Annie's blog. Looks like you guys had a really fun summer. Anyways, just thought I would say hey! and Go BYU!!!

Robyn said...

What a fun day with your family! The treats look so yummy, you sure know how to throw a good party. Cute family picture too! I wish I had someone who could take our family picture like you guys always do. We've tried self-timer but we need a tripod!

Heather said...

Looks like fun. Love the family picture. Max is so cute, passed out on the floor. You have inspired me to throw a party at our place.

Phil Scoville said...

Go Cougars. I always love to see them play. We've had them on cable but the last 2 years I haven't been able to resist buying season tickets. I love the games. They are a blast. I can't wait for the BYU/UCLA game. We've got to win all 3 of our non-conference games. I hope we can remain focused and do it.

Talk to you later.