I really can't believe that Max is already half a year old. He continues to be such a good baby. He had his 6 month check-up last week and weighed in at a hefty 21 lbs. 10 oz. and is 29 inches tall. That's our boy! He still sleeps 11 to 14 hours a night and is a good napper when we are actually home for him to lay down and take a nap. He is good natured and despite the fact that his brothers still beat up on him all of the time, he seems to really like them! We just started feeding him baby food this week and he loves it. He didn't make any weird faces when we first gave it to him- he just kept lunging forward wanting more! Again, that's our boy!!! He is getting close to sitting up on his own and is getting more interested in playing with toys. He loves watching TV (again, our boy!) and smiles at everyone who looks at him. We just love our Maxi Max!!!
He grabbed the spoon and decided to take matters into his own hands!
14 comments:
I can't believe how fast he's growing into a little person! He gets cuter with each picture you post. Love the picture of all the little boys in the family. Your parents house is going to be a zoo at the holidays! I hope we can stop by at some point to meet the new arrivals ;).
I can't believe he's 6 months old, Zac is just around the corner! What a great sleeper, man I could only imagine... Your bous are so adorable, and what fun to have 4 boy cousins so close in age! Happy Birthday Max! Glad he's liking the solids!
so sad i missed the blessing. so just tell me the truth, was the pumpkin cake a total hit? is it not the best thing you've ever partaken of? the pic with all the boys is classic.
yay for all those boys! aren't you especially happy you had a boy now? a girl just wouldn't have fit in with all those boys born within months of each other.
max is so cute and happy. i'm sure it has something to do with being born on april 2.
What a cute boy!! Isn't the time just flying past?! I can hardly believe it until I see how much these babies have changed. I love how big he is. Matthew is only 1 pound less, so I understand how your arms must feel when you have to carry him for a while! :)
That's great there are lots of boy cousins too. Your boys must be so happy!
He is so cute! I love his sweet smile! What a fun little guy. Looks like he'll handle the feeding stuff just fine!
The time is really flying......he is really cute. Glad he is such a good baby and a good sleeper. That will be so fun to have so many cousins close by. Happy Half B-day Max!
What a chunk! But, he's a cute chunk! :) We miss seeing all of you and we really had to crack up seeing Nathan in flip flops and dress pants. :) We were also wondering where you get all the templates for the blog because ours is kinda boring and we need to spice it up a bit!
He is so cute, and his eyes are amazing! I am glad he's such a good little boy :)
Wow how time flies. I love the picture of all the boys! I bet it gets crazy fun at Holidays? Your boys are so cute, handsome and they look like "all boy!" My girls love to play with the "all boy" kind of kids... they are so entertaining!;-) I still laugh at the shoe on the fan...LOL
I love this kid! And scary how much your nephew looks like Ryker...must be the hair!
I need to get copies of pics from you. They turned out cute. I refered my family to your blog since I didn't get any.
Max is such a happy baby- always smiling and so cute!
Max is so cute! He has the greatest smile. Great pictures of him. Your photography skills are fantastic! Jenna grabbed the spoon and tried to feed herself, but ended up gagging herself. I can't believe our babies are 6 months old. It's gone by way too fast. I want it to slow down, well, sort of.
That is a cool picture of all the boy grandkids. How fun that they get to grow up together.
Happy 6 months Max!
Post a Comment