Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Pictures

Everyone in my family was down for Christmas this year so we decided to take an updated family picture. I added some random pictures that I took while we were waiting for everyone to have their individual family pics taken. I still haven't taken the time to learn how to actually use my camera so the lighting isn't the best, but I think there are still some fun shots. Our best family picture is the one at the top of the blog so I didn't include it again in this post.

All 35 of us!

The 19 (almost 20) grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa!

The original eight Warnick siblings.

I love this picture of the four of them.


Love that big toe!

My Grandma Mary came down to visit for the month of December. It was so fun to have her down and get to spend so much time with her. We miss you, Grandma!

10 comments:

Cortney said...

Love the pics! I especially love the one with you and Max and the boys on the bridge. Very cute.

Kristen said...

Those are really nice pictures. It's funny how you start to feel like you know people and their families from blogs... I remember you sharing about your family when we taught together, but I feel like through your blog, I know them personally!:-)
I am glad I use to come into your room and bug you on a daily basis!;-)

Meggan said...

Those are so cute! How did you get all the kids to look??? I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have. How do they keep track of all their birthdays and stuff?

I love big families. Yours is one of the best I know.

Heather said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Nat Lud said...

These pics are awesome! I love the cute ones on the bridge. And the colors are great! Love updated fam pictures--we are due for some on Jer's side! There are like a billion ex's in the old ones! :) Cute fam.

Andrea said...

He did an amazing job, Max's feet are so cute. It makes me want new family pictures. Love Nat's comment too. Let me know what you are thinking about the travels, it was great talking to you.

Tamara said...

You have such a beautiful family! I didn't even recognize Christy. You guys all look so good though. I miss you!

Robyn said...

What a great shot of the Warnick beauties! I still can't believe all the kids looked at the camera and were so cooperative. I bet your mom is so happy she got an updated picture of her beautiful family. And I love the shots you took too. I never noticed Max's toe until you pointed it out. I think it's cool. It will probably help him be a good runner someday.

Molly said...

I love the pictures. That is a great family picture of you guys, I am really impressed at how well the boys did, you guys are so cute!

Nuestra Familia said...

Your family is so cute, they all look so great! You take great pictures of your boys.
A huge Congratulations to your family about Jon's new practice, that is so awesome. What a great idea to decorate and make signs for him. We just heard about his new practice yesterday and Pete was so excited for you guys.
The american idol performance looks so fun, 1st place...priceless.